Real World Exp: Test vs. Boldenone

K now im on my 4th week of eq i can feel the strength gains it not crazy like the 4th week of test the only thing i notice with eq is that its starting to make me break out on my arms with test or fina i never had that problem

skarhead1 said:
Tren would be 10, it doesn't really add very much mass for most though. If we were talking about strength alone I think test would be an 8, EQ 2, and Tren, of course, 10.

i dont understand why people say this. tren puts mass on me quick even while cutting i usually jump a couple lbs up and the scale wont drop as i drop bodyfat...

again though there is no water retention with tren wich is most of what people see when they talk about gains from drugs or lifting in general. my buddie has gained "20 lbs" off of a prohormone but i know about 10 is water minimum while probobly 5 is fat and when(if) he diets off the fat he will net maybe a couple lbs. i see this all the time with natty lifters and juicers and its why im doing a slow or lean bulker next time.

Last edited:
yah i love fina its a bulker and a cutter on fina i can about eat anything and still have a nice stomach but with test i had to eat and get big so i was getting a gut lol so on test I had to start doing cardio to try to lose the belly but with fina i just did sit ups dont you just love it wish fina didnt kill my sex drive

Warmachine said:
i dont understand why people say this. tren puts mass on me quick even while cutting i usually jump a couple lbs up and the scale wont drop as i drop bodyfat...

again though there is no water retention with tren wich is most of what people see when they talk about gains from drugs or lifting in general. my buddie has gained "20 lbs" off of a prohormone but i know about 10 is water minimum while probobly 5 is fat and when(if) he diets off the fat he will net maybe a couple lbs. i see this all the time with natty lifters and juicers and its why im doing a slow or lean bulker next time.

yea no shit just like the guy who said he gained 30 lbs in one month. 20 of that is most likely water, if not more... Tren doesnt put the size on as much as other drugs for me but as far as strength it is the best so far that ive used. Maybe even better than Anadrol

In mid January I will begin my first cycle ever and it will be EQ only since I want a mild steroid with low water retention and low estrogen conversion, I can't decide if I should do 400mg ew or 600mg ? and the post cycle therapy (pct) is a no brainer.

low estro cycle= 200mg EQ+200mg test
or 400mg eq with 50mg proviron ed

best first cycle is still 400-500mg test a week with AI

I just started a EQ only cycle. Because of availability really. No test around so I just said f*ck it. I am on the first week at 800. Second week will be them same and then 600 for 14 weeks. So 16 weeks total. I did a deca only cycle before and gained only about 5 pounds but I got strong as hell and looked pretty hard. I dont really like to cut to much carbs because I look softer. Like to keep the muscles loaded with glycogen. So I will update the EQ only cycle if anyone cares to know.

I just started a EQ only cycle. Because of availability really. No test around so I just said f*ck it. I am on the first week at 800. Second week will be them same and then 600 for 14 weeks. So 16 weeks total. I did a deca only cycle before and gained only about 5 pounds but I got strong as hell and looked pretty hard. I dont really like to cut to much carbs because I look softer. Like to keep the muscles loaded with glycogen. So I will update the EQ only cycle if anyone cares to know.

lol this thread is 6 years old, none of those guys are going to care

Back