Really dumb or really great question - TUNE IN

AlmightyZeus

Currently on first cycle... 500mg Test C, Arimidex .25 EOD, HCG 250iu 2x a W.

I'm getting this strange deep in ear discomfort, like not something is squirming, but just weird pressure.. but then again its not pressure, it feels like I want to stick a Q tip in there but that does nothing. I feel it and while I'm concentrating on it, it gets a little more uncomfortable and kinda tones back down again. It's more towards the night too, like it's not getting in the way.. more just annoying!

So I was reading about Meniere's Syndrome and apparently one of the causes could be:

Endocrine-********* disorders (diabetes, thyroid and hormones) may be surveyed as a potential cause of Menière's Syndrome.

Source: netwellness.org/healthtopics/ent/meniere.cfm#causes

Would you guys think this is coincidence? or has to do with the hormonal part. More INFO:

*has been bothering me for the last week or so
*I've had no side effects whatsoever with this cycle, no acne even the fact I used to be on accutane years ago.
*nips feel fine
*and this awkward feeling I've never REALLY had before in my life that I can remember, and it doesn't feel really like an ear infection anyways.
*about to get female Hormonal panel pulled from MD labs, should I get anything else pulled?

Thanks

Forgot to mention it's only my LEFT ear and I'm 5 weeks in.

This happens to be one of those very unique questions you would have to ask a physician about. Although a tad harsh, I agree with Tbone.

There are lots of hormones in our bodies (did your researched information directly say Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?, Or something along those lines of hormones). Hard to say if Test would be a contributing factor, or estrogen, or any one of the X amount of hormones running through us..

Have you had your thyroid hormones checked? Or been tested for Diabetes in the past?

Why the need for that comment?

I figured, hey... Obviously I will be going to a physician, but why not ask the guys of 'ology and maybe they have seen a case like this before.

Hypno, My research did not specify directly regarding AAS, but more of just hormonal. just curious because I've never felt this before, ever.

Sorry my computer will not allow me to re edit my posts.

Hypno, I haven't had any thyroid hormones checked... and there is no way possible I could be diabetic, does not run in the family, and I'm in my 20's, 204lbs, 14-15% BF, 5'8.. Diet has been clean my entire life.

No one is safe from diabetes. I don't think that's your issue, but just for the record I wanted to say that.

No one is safe from diabetes. I don't think that's your issue, but just for the record I wanted to say that.

Very true.

OP, go see your doctor. Dont google anything beause that wont help anything. It could be something as simple as a build up of wax in the inner ear which is easily fixed with some drops.

Sorry my computer will not allow me to re edit my posts.

Hypno, I haven't had any thyroid hormones checked... and there is no way possible I could be diabetic, does not run in the family, and I'm in my 20's, 204lbs, 14-15% BF, 5'8.. Diet has been clean my entire life.

Meh, you may not have diabetes.. but you could have early signs of it's development / pre-diabetic symptoms. Can't cross it off the list completely, though, I also wouldn't stress yourself over it either. :D

Age has nothing to do with it either man.. I know an individual personally at 22 y.o. that relies on shots daily now.

Anyway, only personal experience I've had with ear related issues is jaw clicking (noise in ear) and tickling sensations in ear when I eat A LOT. Especially if it's tiring to eat.. dry meat or something.. My jaw will tire, click, and provide just the right amount of annoying fucking pressure in my ear to drive me insane lol

Meh, you may not have diabetes.. but you could have early signs of it's development / pre-diabetic symptoms. Can't cross it off the list completely, though, I also wouldn't stress yourself over it either. :D

Age has nothing to do with it either man.. I know an individual personally at 22 y.o. that relies on shots daily now.

Anyway, only personal experience I've had with ear related issues is jaw clicking (noise in ear) and tickling sensations in ear when I eat A LOT. Especially if it's tiring to eat.. dry meat or something.. My jaw will tire, click, and provide just the right amount of annoying fucking pressure in my ear to drive me insane lol

That most likely is the tmj joint. My teeth don't line up correctly and my tmj joint will click while chewing too..

Op, I didn't mean to be harsh but the truth is it's all speculation until a doctor checks you out and diagnoses the issue. No different then when people post about ed or gyno. We recommend blood work because otherwise it's a guessing game...

lol darkwing... last night I was hoping no little critters were inside my ear.

But so far today the discomfort has faded, I'm sure it will come back towards the night like it has been. I'll update you guys when I get checked out. Thanks again for your help.

latest

Maybe you got Wrath of Kahned.

Currently on first cycle... 500mg Test C, Arimidex .25 EOD, HCG 250iu 2x a W.

I'm getting this strange deep in ear discomfort, like not something is squirming, but just weird pressure.. but then again its not pressure, it feels like I want to stick a Q tip in there but that does nothing. I feel it and while I'm concentrating on it, it gets a little more uncomfortable and kinda tones back down again. It's more towards the night too, like it's not getting in the way.. more just annoying!

So I was reading about Meniere's Syndrome and apparently one of the causes could be:

Endocrine-********* disorders (diabetes, thyroid and hormones) may be surveyed as a potential cause of Menière's Syndrome.

Source: netwellness.org/healthtopics/ent/meniere.cfm#causes

Would you guys think this is coincidence? or has to do with the hormonal part. More INFO:

*has been bothering me for the last week or so
*I've had no side effects whatsoever with this cycle, no acne even the fact I used to be on accutane years ago.
*nips feel fine
*and this awkward feeling I've never REALLY had before in my life that I can remember, and it doesn't feel really like an ear infection anyways.
*about to get female Hormonal panel pulled from MD labs, should I get anything else pulled?

Thanks

If you're married or live with your woman develope it into convenient deaf nous when she's hassling you. I've almost perfected it. :)
Just kidding bro, go see your doctor but first just try some mineral oil drops in both ears. Get one of those little rubber things from the pharmacy....it's like a miniature turkey baster. Blows water in after the oil has softened up hard wax. You won't believe the shit that comes out of your ears. Works for me. Any type of oil,,,,,well not motor oil will work, but get the rubber thing from the pharmacy. Hope this helps. Good luck

Back