really low test? picture inside what you guys think?

mr.spoon

SPOONIN!
ok first off i got a few cyclys under my belt just got test blood work back and my test is really low i did test and tren for 3months then test and mast for another 3months i stopped 2months ago!! i did nolva and clomid and still on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as a pct but i also just finish my first gh kit.. idk what to do i lost over 40lbs from 230 im at 190 im losing all my gains so what im about to do is start another test cycle fuk it..,the doc wants me to start a test t but by then it my be too late for me what you guys think??i mean its really low normal is about 250 to 900 and im 0.31 lol im only 29 y/o

You look shut down. You could check your LH and FSH to see if you are primary or secondary hypogonadal. If secondary you could try PCT again to see if you could get things restarted. Otherwise TRT is probably in store for you.

What was your natural Total Test baseline before you started any cycles?

You look shut down. You could check your LH and FSH to see if you are primary or secondary hypogonadal. If secondary you could try PCT again to see if you could get things restarted. Otherwise TRT is probably in store for you.

What was your natural Total Test baseline before you started any cycles?

idk what my test was before i started cycles but im sure it was normal never had a problem with that felt good and strong, today i got a full blood panel test will be in next week

Lol what kind of a test is this. I want to see the whole panel of all the imoprtant stuff.

is a testosterone test bro i told the doc im now in the mood to do shit wit the wifey any more can you check my test? so thats what she did but today she send me to do a full panel to check my liver kidney ect. see what thats gona be like,she looked at me funny cause im still a lil big with test of a lil girl lol but she didnt say anything but she knows was up

The last thing that you want to do right now is start another suppressive cycle. You never recovered from your past cycles and as a result you are more or less completely shutdown. It wouldn't surprise me if your adrenal glands were the only current source of test in your body. You want to go see and endocrinologist and get on track to recovering your natural test production. You may very well lose all your gains in the process... this is why we get blood work done -_-

Parker

The last thing that you want to do right now is start another suppressive cycle. You never recovered from your past cycles and as a result you are more or less completely shutdown. It wouldn't surprise me if your adrenal glands were the only current source of test in your body. You want to go see and endocrinologist and get on track to recovering your natural test production. You may very well lose all your gains in the process... this is why we get blood work done -_-

Parker

i know shit i panic and i did a shot of test e idk what to do now im losin weight by the day shoul i go to the doc appoinment she said they rub a thing on me like deodorant or a pump idk wtf is a pump

i need some vet to chime in here im losin weight like crazy cant tell if is the low test or the gh im startin to see some cuts lol

After 6 months on with 3 of them being Tren. This is not uncommon (still shutdown 2 months later). You need to restart. The best way is with the help of an endo.

Technically, you could continue to run the GH. Personally, I would discontinue and focus on the restart. I would also except that you will more than likely lose some of your gains

same thing happened to me when i decided to try restarting, was losing like 2 pounds a day..... went from like 180ish to 167 in like a week 1/2 :( back on test and it started happening, either go to an endo or self prescribe urself trt

also weight loss tht much wouldn't happen with gh... that stuff takes time to kick in and 40 pounds is alot to lose just like tat, maybe if your test levels were fine but they're not, test is causing mass to be gone, low t = less muscle maintained :( why do u think some big mofos maintain on like 500mg tesst and then blast atlike 3g

After 6 months on with 3 of them being Tren. This is not uncommon (still shutdown 2 months later). You need to restart. The best way is with the help of an endo.

Technically, you could continue to run the GH. Personally, I would discontinue and focus on the restart. I would also except that you will more than likely lose some of your gains

thanks for ur input bro my gym boy told me the same thing tren shuts you down hard give it some time,but it came out really low scary then he told me he been on test and tren for 5years it made me feel better lol

also weight loss tht much wouldn't happen with gh... that stuff takes time to kick in and 40 pounds is alot to lose just like tat, maybe if your test levels were fine but they're not, test is causing mass to be gone, low t = less muscle maintained :( why do u think some big mofos maintain on like 500mg tesst and then blast atlike 3g

yea your right i think im goin to do the trt my self for now tho,gh helped me keep some strength and a lil size and burn a lottt of fat, i can see my abs better everyday i notice alil cut here and there and makin my skin wierd in a good way tho lol i think eventually we gota pay the price some how.

yea your right i think im goin to do the trt my self for now tho,gh helped me keep some strength and a lil size and burn a lottt of fat, i can see my abs better everyday i notice alil cut here and there and makin my skin wierd in a good way tho lol i think eventually we gota pay the price some how.

good luck, get blood work in to get that shit dialed, ideally to a point where u dont need Aromatase inhibitor (AI), :p like 800ng

The longer you take exogenous test, the harder it is to restart your natty test. Just be aware that you may be signing yourself up for a lifetime of TRT by choosing this path.

The longer you take exogenous test, the harder it is to restart your natty test. Just be aware that you may be signing yourself up for a lifetime of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by choosing this path.

shittt! i was afraid someone was gona say that :(

shittt! i was afraid someone was gona say that :(

judging by your test results though, you'll be on it sooner then you think ahaha, if you go to an endo they might try to restart you or they might just put u on trt.... :p, if your insurance don't cover it, its cheaper to go through ugl

Back