really painfull after jab

cuthardNZ

im into my second week of my cycle,and after every time i pin my leg is like dead as if someone gave me a kick or a charlie in the side of the leg,i cant work out on it,and i can hardly bend it,the first time it went away after 2 days and a few hot baths and rubbing it,but like this is gna fuck me off if i have to bear this shit for 10week, my cycle is 500mg/pwk sust. 200mg deca, but at 5weeks changing the Sustanon (sust) to test E,simply cos there was a fuckup on the duppliers end and i ended up with Sustanon (sust) instead of 2 vials of test e, hoping its just the Sustanon (sust) having to much BA? and when i swap to the test e it wont be so fuckn painfull, any thoughts??

If this is your first cycle you shouldn't run it with deca, specially only for 10wks. That's probably where the pain is coming from, heck I'm getting a sharp pain in the buttocks area just reading your post!

What is your Sustanon (sust) dosed at? My bet its that. warm up your vials for 2 or 3 mins in in the sink with hot water. Pin after showering and inject very very very slow make sure not to move the needle around, also massage for 5-10 minutes and use a heating pad. Hope this helps. keep us posted.

What is your Sustanon (sust) dosed at? My bet its that. warm up your vials for 2 or 3 mins in in the sink with hot water. Pin after showering and inject very very very slow make sure not to move the needle around, also massage for 5-10 minutes and use a heating pad. Hope this helps. keep us posted.

thanks man, its dosed 250mg ,dnt know what the exact mix ester wise,im sure its the usual,maybe slightly under dosed being UGL gear,i think its the Sustanon (sust) too,seeings as my first jab was 1ml Sustanon (sust) 1 ml deca=sore as a mofo,and my last shot was just 1ml sust=still sore. so ill try ur advice man,hope it helps,will let u know,otherwise i guess ill have to bear it for 5weeks till i start the enanthate. it could also be where im pinning (quads-flexor)

btw to the guy who posted first,sorry i started writing this id forgotten ur username :p,its not my first cycle,but it is my first cycle with deca,i know it takes a while to kick in,but im more just using it for the water retention in the connective tissues,as i have a few problems there and want to see if it makes any diff,any added gains are just a plus for me.this will be my second cycle

Post injection pain is usually caused by using poor pinning techniques. Practice what others have said about proper pinning, ie don't shake while pinning, pin slowly, etc. Also, certain pinning sites just give more pain than others, especially if you are not used to those sites and know where the nerves are located. My favorite and least painful pinning site is the ventrogluteal area.

thanks man, its dosed 250mg ,dnt know what the exact mix ester wise,im sure its the usual,maybe slightly under dosed being UGL gear,i think its the Sustanon (sust) too,seeings as my first jab was 1ml Sustanon (sust) 1 ml deca=sore as a mofo,and my last shot was just 1ml sust=still sore. so ill try ur advice man,hope it helps,will let u know,otherwise i guess ill have to bear it for 5weeks till i start the enanthate. it could also be where im pinning (quads-flexor)

btw to the guy who posted first,sorry i started writing this id forgotten ur username :p,its not my first cycle,but it is my first cycle with deca,i know it takes a while to kick in,but im more just using it for the water retention in the connective tissues,as i have a few problems there and want to see if it makes any diff,any added gains are just a plus for me.this will be my second cycle

Sorry if I was being a bit of a smart ass. but you shouldn't run deca for 10 wks. I would personally run deca with test 16-20 wks. decanoate is a very long ester, which will only have kicked in shortly before your cycle is done.

Alieve worked miracles for me when I first started pinning. As others have said, make sure you are doing everyting to make sure the pip is not coming from your injection technique. If you feel you are doing everything right, the only thing left is the gear.

imo , Deca D is the culprit, I have the same pain when I pin Quads, thankfully I jab them every 3rd pin, I have 4 go to spots that I rotate left delt, right quad, right delt, left quad. kind a like an" X " pattern. my first cycle was Test E only and have had no pains in quads, but with Deca it will make u hurt as if you worked ur quads for the very first time. Im on 500 test E and 400 Deca D. my philosphy, just suck it up and eventually youll get used to the pain ( more tolerable any way )
5'7", 218 lbs @ 14 % BF

im into my second week of my cycle,and after every time i pin my leg is like dead as if someone gave me a kick or a charlie in the side of the leg,i cant work out on it,and i can hardly bend it,the first time it went away after 2 days and a few hot baths and rubbing it,but like this is gna fuck me off if i have to bear this shit for 10week, my cycle is 500mg/pwk sust. 200mg deca, but at 5weeks changing the Sustanon (sust) to test E,simply cos there was a fuckup on the duppliers end and i ended up with Sustanon (sust) instead of 2 vials of test e, hoping its just the Sustanon (sust) having to much BA? and when i swap to the test e it wont be so fuckn painfull, any thoughts??

brother I have been at this for a long time, and I pin only glutes, as I had the same problem you have, and it is fucking painful. like someone kneed you in the thigh. go glutes and save the hassle

Rotation depends on injection volume and frequency (and size of the muscle somewhat), but rotation helps for sure.

brother I have been at this for a long time, and I pin only glutes, as I had the same problem you have, and it is fucking painful. like someone kneed you in the thigh. go glutes and save the hassle

i hit the glutes tonight,dropped the deca,figured id save it,iv only used a ml. so 1ml of sust, took pretty good care to be as smooth as poss,so well see tomorow if its that or the gear.thans for everyones input

i hit the glutes tonight,dropped the deca,figured id save it,iv only used a ml. so 1ml of sust, took pretty good care to be as smooth as poss,so well see tomorow if its that or the gear.thans for everyones input

so i pinned glutes,it reduced the pain somewhat,stilll got a bit off a dead ass,but no where near as bad as the quads

Back