Reasearch

Ifrit

I am starting "research" as a newbie and was wondering if liquid clen from research kits is the real thing and how do I use it. I just today started looking at this website and am curious about the authenticity of these items on Liquid products. Sorry for the stupid questions but I am interested in finding some things on the internet like this that are effective. Any list of reliable websites would be good. Thanks.

I really want to know how to take liquid clen. I know clen tabs start out 12345654321 etc. How do you measure the liquid clen and know the dose? Thanks.:D

The liquid clen I use (which is probably not the same thing, but for what it's worth...) comes in a bottle with a pump (Ventipulmin). Each pump provides an accurate measure of 4 ml (can't recall how much mcg of clen that is though). I Start out with 1/2 pump and increase as needed. Every time I cycle it, the dosage required is a bit different. I don't worry so much about volume but increase to the point where I'm just a little bit shaky from it. That's the perfect dosage. When that shakyness wears off, I increse until I obtain it again.

However, I don't think this is the same stuff as what is sold by "Research Kits" stuff.

B

Ifrit said:
I am starting "research" as a newbie and was wondering if liquid clen from research kits is the real thing and how do I use it. I just today started looking at this website and am curious about the authenticity of these items on Liquid products. Sorry for the stupid questions but I am interested in finding some things on the internet like this that are effective. Any list of reliable websites would be good. Thanks.

im sure it is 100% legit. chemripped is a good guy with quality products.

Ifrit said:
I really want to know how to take liquid clen. I know clen tabs start out 12345654321 etc. How do you measure the liquid clen and know the dose? Thanks.:D

start at 40mcg and work up till you start shaking like micheal j fox. then drop down 20mcg if the shaking is unberable imho

Back