Reasonable cruise dosing?

either way, you need to find out what works for you. There are no definites in this game.

I agree 100%. I also agree with you about using the smallest dose necessary to get the desired result which is why I am doing as you suggested and starting at 100mgs.

Thanks for all your help.

I agree 100%. I also agree with you about using the smallest dose necessary to get the desired result which is why I am doing as you suggested and starting at 100mgs.

Thanks for all your help.

Based on trying to achieve permanent pain relief, you need to do something different. Here is my suggestion:

Blast on Deca some amount north of 300 mg EW for 8-12 weeks and then cycle off and do again in 12-16 weeks. Short cycles are OK because you are not trying to bulk but to heal. Up your test only to counteract the Deca, if that even becomes an issue. Just note that the best results with Deca and pain relief come from stressing the area. Weight lifting/heavy resistance/impact workouts pretty much becomes mandatory.

Implementing above regimen for myself cured multiple old injuries and stiff joints that have not reappeared afterwards.

Based on trying to achieve permanent pain relief, you need to do something different. Here is my suggestion:

Blast on Deca some amount north of 300 mg EW for 8-12 weeks and then cycle off and do again in 12-16 weeks. Short cycles are OK because you are not trying to bulk but to heal. Up your test only to counteract the Deca, if that even becomes an issue. Just note that the best results with Deca and pain relief come from stressing the area. Weight lifting/heavy resistance/impact workouts pretty much becomes mandatory.

Implementing above regimen for myself cured multiple old injuries and stiff joints that have not reappeared afterwards.

Hmmmm...very interesting. Since that is exactly my goal, I think I need to consider this some more. Your approach seems intriguing.

Hmmmm...very interesting. Since that is exactly my goal, I think I need to consider this some more. Your approach seems intriguing.

i know Irentat has some good knowledge about collagen synthesis and joint relief so i won't disagree (mainly cause I've never tried it).

I will say once you have a plan, stick with it until it either works or doesn't. You'll drive yourself crazy going back and forth. Ultimately what works for us may never work for you.

i know Irentat has some good knowledge about collagen synthesis and joint relief so i won't disagree (mainly cause I've never tried it).

I will say once you have a plan, stick with it until it either works or doesn't. You'll drive yourself crazy going back and forth. Ultimately what works for us may never work for you.

Sound like good advice. I will definitely pick one approach and stick with it.

Question: If I use prami or caber would I be able to leave my test dose low?

Question: If I use prami or caber would I be able to leave my test dose low?

Don't know that answer for sure but have heard that if you control the prolactin from the beginning, that will help in reducing the test needed to counteract. I intend to do exactly this on my next cycle with Deca.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

I decided to try Irentat's protocol. I'm going with 300mg a week dca and keeping my test at 100mg a week. I will also keep lifting and working out as suggested.

I'll keep you posted as to how it works out for me.

Bumping this old ass thread for an update.

Now in my fifth week of 300mg a week. I started my test at 100mg a week, but upped it to 200mg recently to combat some sides that I am guessing are from the deca.

Strength seems good, and my joints are feeling a bit better, but not much better than when on the EQ. Definitely more bloat, which I am not loving.

The real problem is libido. I can get it up fine, but have no desire to do so. Not sure if it's the Deca or something else. Other than the test and deca I am taking 12.5mg a day aromasin (gyno prone) and .5mg a day prami. Not really crazy about being basically asexual. If I can't sort it out I may drop the deca and go back to the EQ.

Any ideas? Should I wait it out and see if it improves? Change dosing?

lol DECA destroys libido while you are on it unless you are running 2:1 T to Deca as Chip recommends. Just drop it and you'll be fine.

3:1 Deca to T is just asking for it bro. I'm surprised you can even get it up.

lol DECA destroys libido while you are on it unless you are running 2:1 T to Deca as Chip recommends. Just drop it and you'll be fine.

3:1 Deca to T is just asking for it bro. I'm surprised you can even get it up.

Crap! I was afraid that would be the answer. I was trying to keep my test low to not hinder the positive collagen benefits of the deca.

So I guess I either suck it up and be a monk through the repair cycle I was running or drop the deca and up the test (which kind of defeats the purpose) or since I am already practically nuetered up the test and the deca and finish it as a mini bulk cycle.

Bro, since I haven't slept yet tonight(last night, I mean), I may hit the international keyboard changer on my idiotphone and post in one of the 37 other languages that I'm fluent in.... So don't mind me... BUT...

My advice would be to repair your SACK, at this point. I'm sure you do care about your joints... But I'm even MORE SURE that your significant other(s) really only care about THE JOINT!
Did you ever watch BRAVEHEART with Mel Gibson? Did you see him get his SACK hacked off and disemboweled?? Did you witness the helpless look of despair whence he realized that even all the test in the world wasn't gonna make HIS cock work again???

But you have a choice, sir knight... The sack may be retreating, but your jousting stick is still fighting.... For you!! You've already turned your SACK on him.... DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON HIM TOO!!! Up the test, drop the deca, get the Prolactin in check and DO THE RIGHT THING.... DO IT FOR ME... DO IT FOR YOU.... DO IT FOR SIR WILLIAM WALLACE!

FREEDOM... from sack shrinkage!

"Turn your sack on him" <--I must incorporate this into my daily speech somehow

LOL! That's hilarious, Chip!

Sounds like a plan to me. I guess the prami just aint cutting it.

Like I said it's odd that I have no problem getting it up and keeping it up, just crappy libido.

I have to say I liked the EQ a lot better. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of Deca. Can I save it for a bulk cycle in the future and run it as a 1:2 ratio deca:test?

YOU GUYS F***ING RULE! LOL... FUNNY AS SHIT!

Nate, given the nature of my business, giving any type of advice on "cycling" is not something that I'm at liberty to do and although I do know that there are people, and highly respected ones such as "IRENTAT" that do use Nandrolone Decanoate in what I call "reverse", it is just not a prudent way of using the drug from and HRT/TRT standpoint. This is nothing different than any discussions I've had with him over time. There are people who know much more about this alternative use of DECA than myself. The only thing that I can state is that I truly don't support it from HRT/TRT standpoint to be used in this way because it proves to be extremely contra-DICK-tory to the primary goal of MAXIMUS HRT, which is to provide your TOOL with the TOOLS necessary to facilitate the ultimate DICK STIFFENING therapeutic protocol....:bigok:

Another quick update, I dropped the deca last week. Still found it was not giving me great joint relief and the sides were not worth it.

Back on my maintenance dose of test with a light dosing of EQ.

What about using HGH. I have read that HGH makes Test about 30% more effective. So, you might do some HGH and even drop your test level a little... That is what I am looking into.

I wonder about test acetate with npp? I've got 60mL of each, so I could begin with
a 6wk trial of this collagen synthesis trick on the front of my 3month cycle this summer:
wks1-6 test acetate@100mg/wk(.25mL/EOD)
wks1-6 npp@200mg/wk(.5mL/EOD)
wks6-18 test acetate@400mg/wk
wks6-16 npp@400mg/wk
wks1-23 GHRP-6&CJC-1295/100mcgs/3x/ED
wks2-16 HCG 250-500mcgs/2x/wk
wks1-23 aromasin & pramipexol 1/2doses
wks19-23 nolva/clomid & cabergoline

Back