Recent Bloodtest and some questions.

daniel h

Been on TRT for 3 years and doing a blast right now of deca 400 and test 600.Ive done these before.

MCH 34.9 range 26.6/33
MCHC 36.2 range 31.5/35.7
glucose 144 range 65/99
BUN 25 range 6/24
AST 41 range 0/40
ALT 45 range 0/44

my test only read to 1500 due to labcorp.

All these were high any ideas? Thanks

Been on TRT for 3 years and doing a blast right now of deca 400 and test 600.Ive done these before.

MCH 34.9 range 26.6/33
MCHC 36.2 range 31.5/35.7
glucose 144 range 65/99
BUN 25 range 6/24
AST 41 range 0/40
ALT 45 range 0/44

my test only read to 1500 due to labcorp.

All these were high any ideas? Thanks

Glucose is the only one that would truly scare me. Alt and Ast can go up with lots of exercise. Just take some liver support supps, and cut down on drinking if you drink. Check that glucose again when fasted. How old are you?

Were you fasting and well hydrated?

What was your hematocrit at and when was the last time you donated blood?

Just wondering: what did E2 and prolactin come in at?

Are you taking NAC for your liver every day?

Est was 17. No I wasn't fasted a bowl of cereal. I haven't drank a drop in 4 years. I own a construction company and we had been hitting the roofs hard. Maybe I was dehydrated. I haven't taken a liver support. So I can get it quick would gnc have something?

Last edited:
Go get an HBA1C done just in case. 140 is still a little on the high side for blood sugar even after eating. You're probably okay, but catching diabetes/pre-diabetes early is of tremendous benefit.

My .02c :)

Est was 17. No I wasn't fasted a bowl of cereal. I haven't drank a drop in 4 years. I own a construction company and we had been hitting the roofs hard. Maybe I was dehydrated. I haven't taken a liver support. So I can get it quick would get have something?

I think that explains some of your blood work. You didn't answer the questions about hematocrit and blood donations though. Please answer those. Did you check prolactin?

You estradiol looks too low. How much AI are you running? You may need to back off some. Any joint pain?

Pick up some NAC for your liver. I buy mine on Amazon. Any drug store should have it.

No I didn't check prolactin. I have been taking caber for it. Hem was 47 and the range was like 51. I haven't gave blood in probably 4 months.

Ans 1mg 3 times a week and yes my knee has been giving me a little pain. I'm 41 have built houses and roofed for over 20 years and was leaning towards that for knee pain but after I got my bloods back I believe that's what it is.

Ans 1mg 3 times a week and yes my knee has been giving me a little pain. I'm 41 have built houses and roofed for over 20 years and was leaning towards that for knee pain but after I got my bloods back I believe that's what it is.

The deca should be helping with your knee pain.

That is a lot of Anastrozole that you are taking - more than most guys would take on a cycle like that. Given your blood work results, I think you need to reduce the dose. A sign of Low E2 is joint pain.

Back