recent pic, wondering my current bf

looks maybe 22-23% but would be much better with a normal unflexed front n maybe side photo. lower portion of the stomach seems to hold a bit of BF as earlier poster observed also. But then again, as 49'er said, shed the retained water bloat and it'll make a big difference

looks maybe 22-23% but would be much better with a normal unflexed front n maybe side photo. lower portion of the stomach seems to hold a bit of BF as earlier poster observed also. But then again, as 49'er said, shed the retained water bloat and it'll make a big difference

Agree with this guy completely. He is holding water and you can see it in his face. OP what are you running to control your estradiol? It is funny how water weight is counted towards lean body mass anyways.

There is no way I am 20 percent bf, I will take a better pic in better lighting, when I flex my stomach my abs pop and u can see them, my calipers have me at 8-9mm suprailliac skinfold
Also I'll try to take a pic fasted in the am.instead of 6 meals in me and a bunch of water as well

Even at higher body when u flex your abs u are not going to be able to see them so I know I am lower then 20 percent bf, it's a shit pic

Back