recent pic, wondering my current bf

Long story short but 49er is taking this to far as truth be known and has not told anybody that she is one of my many exs used and abused, but hey seconds is always good for u 49er :)

Disrespecting women makes you look like a tard. fYI

49ER is that your missus... Fucking sexy top work brother

Yup shes mine 24yr old she loves working out too..... thanks for the compliment shell appreciate that she needs little boosters she just had a baby looks amazing but thinks she lost her body lol

Long story short but 49er is taking this to far as truth be known and has not told anybody that she is one of my many exs used and abused, but hey seconds is always good for u 49er :)

Lol if you only knew what she says abkut you, you dont have allt of exes matt no fucken way

Bro, she wants me back man I see her all the time brother
It's okay tho I just pick and choose and move onto the next

Yup shes mine 24yr old she loves working out too..... thanks for the compliment shell appreciate that she needs little boosters she just had a baby looks amazing but thinks she lost her body lol

Good work bro haha, done well we all can appreciate a chika that works out

Hey man I do give u props on the girl tho
She is sexy
Yeah clman why do u think she put my name on this paper an old ex bro

Bro, she wants me back man I see her all the time brother

Lmao matt your dealing with one of the most confident man youll ever have the pleasure of getting clowned on by. Thats middle school talk you know the kind of talk when your a kid and someone says they been with your mom and you get all pissed off lol truth is only thing you can point on me is my stomach, you on the other hand its the whole package nothing looks developed its really sad i can imagine how much money youve spent and how many times youve slapped around your old lady because you just cant get it right.

He probly looks retarded as fuck when hes in the gym.

looks retarded/10 in picture, without even moving lol. I hope this thread never ends, forever live matt's delusions. looked like a fuggin roast turkey with xtra skin even when "cut" and with that winning attitude and pooka shell necklace... strong, good strength. I bet the ladies don't even see you coming.... out from behind that bush with a ski mask on.

Last edited:
Thats middle school talk you know the kind of talk when your a kid and someone says they been with your mom and you get all pissed off lol truth is only thing you can point on me is my stomach

Got a point here... Gotta keep it half interesting otherwise I'm not looking in this stupid thread again lol unless 49er got any more picks of the missus lol

Here bro, she will recall this from last year ;)
Chick's dig a 7" slong bro, u know the leaner u are the bigger it gets
With the amount of fat u carry she probably cant dig out that little pee pee of yours haha

Last edited:
looks retarded/10 in picture, without even moving lol. I hope this thread never ends, forever live matt's delusions. looked like a fuggin roast turkey with xtra skin even when "cut" and with that winning attitude and pooka shell necklace... strong, good strength. I bet the ladies don't even see you coming.... out from behind that bush with a ski mask on.

No shit i swear i have always pictured him this very awkward guy like the rapist type, he just gjves off that weird creepy vibe

Guys there have been 50+ page matt threads in the past. This has potential to go for a good while longer.

Here bro, she will recall this from last year ;)
Chick's dig a 7" slong bro, u know the leaner u are the bigger it gets

I was bigger before I ever touched AAS... Yeah I looked ten times better naturally...

Not sure what your goal is here bro your just making a fukn cock out of yourself

I cant believe after all these years Matt is still the butt of all these jokes . Show some self-respect Matt , your getting killed here .

Take a break , clean your body out , the tren? is obviously poisoning you instead of building you up . You dont look healthy ---Your liver/kidneys are probably damaged or overloaded , you need to purge and get clean. Your never gonna see my 55 years the way your going ...Bo

Last edited:
I cant believe after all these years Matt is still the butt of all these jokes . Show some self-respect Matt , your getting killed here .

Take a break , clean your body out , the tren? is obviously poisoning you instead of building you up . You dont look healthy ---Your liver/kidneys are probably damaged or overloaded , you need to purge and get clean. Your never gonna see my 55 years the way your going ...Bo
Hes to busy running through hoes and slaying pussy. Just wait till he "chops"

Back