Red Kat

detsaw

I've been off cycle now for well over a month and my balls are starting to act up again. I just finished my clomid pct, and I wanted to look more into this product. Does it work? Side effects? Easiest place to find it? Just wait it out naturally?

What's your problem exactly? Your nuts shrunk or no sex drive?

What was your cycle? what was your post cycle therapy (pct)? What are you stats?

Nuts shrunk again. Its been off and on, I dont know what to do about it.

My cycle: Decca 300mg/wk 12weeks, thats IT ( i know this isnt a recommended cycle but whats done is done)

For post cycle therapy (pct) I did hcg and clomid.

well that's your problem you got yourself some deca dick there bro... this is exactly why deca only cycles are NOT EVER a good idea

crushershockey said:
well that's your problem you got yourself some deca dick there bro... this is exactly why deca only cycles are NOT EVER a good idea

Yea i think I already got the idea from this board, thats not very helpful. No one has info on red kat?

I personally have never heard of red kat as a product to use.

Your post cycle therapy (pct) was pretty terrible as well bud.
How long has it been since you finished pct?

:wtf: Ignore the Red Kat for now, you've got more important things to deal with at the moment...Get on Nolva ASAP... :nerd:

detsaw said:
Yea i think I already got the idea from this board, thats not very helpful. No one has info on red kat?

What about red kat? You titled the thread "red kat". Whats your question?

lets dont discuss how this works , big brother is always watching .

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Red Kat is a good company and they do good business so go for it if you want to try the company
2) I think you are refering to a Supplement for stamina and sexually vitality...right? If so there are a few supplements that are better you can get Tribulis T, and or some yohimbi, and ZMA works very good at bringing back sex drive. There are a few other supplments out there but I have not used them.
3) As stated above by the others on here try doing another post cycle therapy (pct) with Heavy Clomid and/or Nolva together. I believe that this is what you should try first and get the cannon balls back up and running....this should make you feel better mentally and physically.
My 2cc's

Back