redness, welts, bruising...wtf?

diggydev

what's up fellas, as i have mentioned, i'm doing cjc 1295/ipa combo right now. my entire midsection had red welts, itchiness, and a big bruise.

what the hell is going on here? i'm very anal when it comes to being clean and sterile, every thing is swabbed, cleaned etc.

i'm using terumo u-100 1cc 29g 1/2" slin pins. It's funny, because this started happening when i mixed new batches and switched to the terumo pins. Prior, I was using the same size "easy touch" slin pins.

I don't know if it's the batches i mixed, the new pins or what, but i've never gotten this from hcg or the beginning of the peptides.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks as always!!

what's up fellas, as i have mentioned, i'm doing cjc 1295/ipa combo right now. my entire midsection had red welts, itchiness, and a big bruise.

what the hell is going on here? i'm very anal when it comes to being clean and sterile, every thing is swabbed, cleaned etc.

i'm using terumo u-100 1cc 29g 1/2" slin pins. It's funny, because this started happening when i mixed new batches and switched to the terumo pins. Prior, I was using the same size "easy touch" slin pins.

I don't know if it's the batches i mixed, the new pins or what, but i've never gotten this from hcg or the beginning of the peptides.

I say if anything, add more bac water to your batch. That may help

when i pin 6-7x ED (3x 2 peptides) i get bruises. Like i went to play paintball. redness, only after the pin and its more of a flushing effect. Itchy, never, IDK on that one.

adding more bac water may do it. maybe the shots are too "concentrated"? each 100mcg of the peptides is only on the "10" mark of the pin. possibly diluting a little more could help. i'll have to wait to next batch tho.

gym, yea that's a lot of pinning per day. i'm only doing 2 to 3 times a day so not sure.

i'm just trying to see if this something to worry about. thanks guys.

Scary, makes me more skeptical of peptides.

Would like some more input on this..

i don't think it's something to be too too concerned about but i'm hoping to hear from the peptide pros here.

maybe it is the concentration of the injects...if i mix them with more bac water at reconstitution, maybe that will help.

Mod GRF(1-29) and cjc-1295 have been known to cause redness,swelling and itching. Is it a new supplier or just a new batch? You could try diluting as that may help otherwise drop the cjc-1295 and see if that helps. Are you mixing the two in the same pin? People said that splitting them into separate syringes and injecting in different spots helped to alleviate the problem.

adding more bac water may do it. maybe the shots are too "concentrated"? each 100mcg of the peptides is only on the "10" mark of the pin. possibly diluting a little more could help. i'll have to wait to next batch tho.

gym, yea that's a lot of pinning per day. i'm only doing 2 to 3 times a day so not sure.

i'm just trying to see if this something to worry about. thanks guys.

well i only use 2-3 doses a day but 1 pin for cjc, 1 for GHRP2. so 3x will be 6 pins ED.

when you do that many, ED it creeps up on you. Dont plan on being outside on the beach...lol

I have had that happen when I get from different suppliers - so cause irritation, others dont. I find if I add BA water and change my injection site that it helps. In addition, I find that the ones that cause irritation tend to work better then the ones that dont - so makes me think they're more concentrated.

your body could be having an allergic reaction. have you taken peptides before or is this your first time and you got those sides right away?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. To answer all the questions...yes this is my first run at peptides, this was a different batch from same supplier, only thing I changed was the pins, I do mix in the same pins.

I stopped the peptides for now. I'm going to try a more diluted mix and different pins in different areas and I'll report back. Thanks again for the insight everybody.

Could be the peptides. I've heard of welts coming from using HGH and peptides. Has something to do with the filler not being soluable and hard to dissolve in the skin. Causes red welts and skin irritation. Will go away but it's irritating in the mean time. Probably the lab that made a batch pushed it through to soon when making the bonding material.

Another guess would be you're having an allergic epidermal reaction.

Lastly, could be the pins but I doubt it.

Try using a larger amount of solvent to dissolve in like 2ml of BA rather than 1ml etc...

hope that helps

I have had that happen when I get from different suppliers - so cause irritation, others dont. I find if I add BA water and change my injection site that it helps. In addition, I find that the ones that cause irritation tend to work better then the ones that dont - so makes me think they're more concentrated.

ive used product from a few places, this never happened to me....??

only time i get marks was when i was pinin 6-8 times ED.

you run out of inj sites real quick....lol

I've bruised from old ipam (like 4 weeks recon'd). Bruises were hard when I pushed on them...oval shaped....they shrunk on their own but took a few weeks.

Not sure what happened. No dropped the peptides...and everything is back to normal. Fuckin waste of $ though. It's a shame because I was looking forward to seeing some results

I agree...

OKay so you got me motivated to type a little..

I have quite a bit of peptide experience along with my decade+ of AAS experience i've shared on here before.

Sermorelin No matter how you want to slice it, Does cause Red welts and hard pockets in the fat. This product came out in 1992, i ended up studying it because i worked for this company (cant name drop sorry) that is an anti aging company and i've dabbled in and out of all of those theorys. anyways.. getting off track here... It causes redness, itching etc. If you get a bruise it's your own fault you had a bad shot. It's a bit of an artform that takes a little practice. Most of the time i see people bruise it's because they push the plunger way too fast, a little gentleness never hurt anyone.

Things I've done that has cut the redness.

I stopped using the Achohol 70% swabs and switched to Isopropal 99% this made a HUGE difference. If it gets itchy i just hold it over the site for a minute or two and BAM gone.

When reconstituting you wanna let them sit there for a couple minutes, you can twirl them but do not shake them, just a light twirl you wanna avoid the bubbles then it should look clear, there should be no little crystals floating around, if so you didn't completely consitute it and you'll get that in the fat and it will welt up in there. Kinda like if you got some bad Winstrol Depot or Suspension.. same theory, Crystalized depo.. Friend of mine had this problem and this cleared it up.

and lastly rotate your sites, Inject on a 45 and get that pin deep. if you are really lean don't hit your muscle, if you do it will absorb much faster and you likely will drip sweat and flush.. I tried a few IM injections for the fun of it right in my abs and i found that it just absorbs too fast. If you don't get it deep enough you will find that the redness will spread along the skin as it gets trapped between the outer layer of fat and skin and the redness and itchness will spread to a wider array.

I hope some of this advice helps ya man

Last edited:
Back