Requesting information on Short steroid Cycles- 4 weeks on

Bebo

Hi everyone, I was wondering what was your opinion on short cycles if anyone experienced with them. By short I mean 4 weeks on, mainly using test prop ED@75mg and tren A@50mg Ed with adex @ 0.25 EOD and PCT after last pin with 2 days with Nolva. For 3-4 weeks. With Policosanol for Cholestrol support. I did my research with safety first in mind as you can see I am using moderate doses with what I found best to support the body health on cycle.
I am thinking of short cycles because I've done fair amount of reading and learnt that they are much much more easy to recover from and a somehow a better healthy option for using steroids. And I've also read that these cycles doesn't produce huge gains, only decent ones, especially if you are somehow under genetic limit, which I am. And that those results are even more keepable than longer cycles because you take much less time to recover. Since my target isn't getting huge I thought this would be a good match to my goals.
My stats 22 years 172cm 75kg around 12% bf. been training on and off for couple of years now with the last year and half being spot on which I did most of my gains around 10KG
My target is to be around 80 with under 9% bf and to maintain that for life

What do you think about this?
Thank you guys.

Yes this Article was one of my main reasons to look into short cycles because I am seriously not into getting huge and I am somehow bellow my genetic potential and I want to be as safe as possible to further improve the quality of life while using steroids, it's like a short cycle ever couple of months to get things better just a little bit a time no rush, to guarantee avoid being unintentionally pulled to elongate cycles to make more gains and just focus on staying safe. After all what's good a great body from the outside with shitty cholesterol and some problems with HPTA and Prostate from inside. I hope you are getting my point. I just want to have a good, not huge, and very athletic physique. Like 60-70% from the current fitness models physique. And athleticism of a gymnastics athlete or Crossfit athlete

And for you question, I meant that I will start PCT after the last pin with two days. I will be using Nolvadex 80mg day one then 40mg for one week then 20 mg for another two weeks.

What's your opinion on the whole thing? Any improvements you'd like to add to help someone with my target to reach?

Thank you very much for your reply Appleton111

I read a good article on another site about short cycles, they were into minimal test with the work done by tren ace and anavar.

Don't remember exact doses, but probably 100-150 mg/wk test, 350-490 mg/wk tren a, and 80ish mg/day anavar

I want to say something like 5 weeks on, then recovery and break of five weeks. They claimed with time off they could get five cycles per year versus two for the long cycle option, and saw better slow & long term lean gains. They also didn't believe in massive calorie excess leading to gaining fat, i.e. didn't buy into the bulk & cut routine.

I've come across this article too which seemed really good, but after some research I figured I should increase the test a little bit with around 75mg/ day ~150mg EOD which is 525mg/ week which is adequate I think. With the same doses of Tren you said and anavar yes.
So what do you think about the cycle I laid up there, safe enough for total recovery of HPTA and test levels and fertility, idk how bad would it be affected on this cycle so enlighten me. Would you change or add sth to the cycle to make it more beneficial and still safe? Some said DBol @30mg ED along with the test prop and tren A would yield unbelievable results that are maintainable because using Arimedex at the doses specified up there would keep water retention minimum so the gains are muscles, that are easily kept because the body will recover and start it's own test production fast to maintain the new muscle. That's what I read, what do you think tankmanbob? Thank you very much for your help

I always have to laugh at people saying I don't wanna get too big or huge. Ha do you know a man can only gain a max of 15 -20/lbs of LMM in a YEAR. The rest is water and when educated you control you estrogen so as not to put on all this water weight.

The guys who put on 15- 20 plus pounds on a cycle of even 12 weeks have put on water weight. Most all of us BB's are trying to get big.

In my opinion 4 week is a waste of money and steroids. Do you have any idea as to all of what synergistic things that have to happen to build / grow muscle. It takes a long time to put on lean muscle mass and that ain't 4 weeks.

Thank you for your input oldmusclemike I really appreciate it. But you have no reason to laugh because genuinely I am not into bodybuilding for the immense size I am more into building a good shape and extremely functional body. So to reach this good shape I've workout out for the last couple of years to gain advantage of my hormone levels at my age and to reach certain age where I could safely start using gear to get better results from my diet and workout. My target would be exactly 60-70% from fitness models like Ryan Terry, Justin Gonzales and these type of impressive physiques.

So I read about short cycles which give around a keepable 10lb in for weeks because you use quick esters and you recover faster, steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/29773-short-cycles-good-gains-less-sides.html information on this link is to be found, I apply to most points, 1 health is huge concern, 2 under genetic limit, 3 want to take things slowly but surely as they say.

That's why I am asking for your opinions and if anyone had advice or another route which would yield same results with minimal side effect.

Again thank you very much for your input brother, appreciate it.

Come on guys, anyone who tried them and found good keepable results with lower side effects? I would appreciate every feedback and input. Thanks

Brah,

This is literally my next cycle.
Just started a thread that will detail my experience with a 2 week cycle (with blood work).
I say go for it and let us know your results.

Good luck

Brah,

This is literally my next cycle.
Just started a thread that will detail my experience with a 2 week cycle (with blood work).
I say go for it and let us know your results.

Good luck
good to hear, looking forward to your updates in your thread you started wherever it is as it does not show in your profile page that you have started one, lets get real and do this.

Last edited:
Back