Researchology...

Xoine

Used to use these guys regularly bout 7-8 months ago.

New cycle, ordered letro, never got the package, no fucking response to emails, not updating the info on the website, and they definitely charged me.

WTF is going on? Have these dudes gone bad? Theres a researchology rep on this board wanna sort this out before I start taking this to other boards?

i just ordered clen and bac water for my hgh.. i sure as fuck hope i get it :)
maybe one of the admins here can get in contact with them?

dude, i was just getting ready to post asking about their clen and t3. its a little on the pricy side and i know its that spray stuff but is it legit? has anyone used it?

I have used reasearchology a lot. probably over a dozen times, and i've never had a problem with anything they've sent.

clen and albuterol worked perfect.

hopefully it's just a shipping mistake bro,

I have used reasearchology a lot. probably over a dozen times, and i've never had a problem with anything they've sent.

clen and albuterol worked perfect.

hopefully it's just a shipping mistake bro,

Read the part of my post where it says they are not responding to queries from the account I ordered from.

Theres an ology rep on here, bump, wtf is this bullshit

We are certainly here and willing to help you bro. Send an email to sales@lionnutrition.com or send me a PM. As of right now, i've received nothing on this issue except for this thread, which i just barely saw. Send me your order number and we'll take care of this for you. Thanks bro!

-LION

We are certainly here and willing to help you bro. Send an email to sales@lionnutrition.com or send me a PM. As of right now, i've received nothing on this issue except for this thread, which i just barely saw. Send me your order number and we'll take care of this for you. Thanks bro!

-LION

Nice, thats what I thought.

Good of you to step up and take care of this Lion! Only makes you look better in the long run. I will be ordering for you guys next time for sure.

Used to use these guys regularly bout 7-8 months ago.

New cycle, ordered letro, never got the package, no fucking response to emails, not updating the info on the website, and they definitely charged me.

WTF is going on? Have these dudes gone bad? Theres a researchology rep on this board wanna sort this out before I start taking this to other boards?

Bro before you get your blood pressure up the next time stop and take a breath. I have seen Lion Handel issues personally when he's contacted about an issue. Shit does happen..But the thing is though he needs to be contacted. You could have asked the board and me and 2 dozen other guys would have told you who to contact.
So I hope your relaxed now and don't have to bring it to other boards.

Sorry I just think you jumped the gun with the threats....Have a nice day...

i just placed an order.

researchology is the shit

Hmm I hope so, I've been waiting for my order since July.
I've sent 2 E-mails to the service support on the site and Pm'ed Lion here as well.

His most recent reply was this it will be taken care of so I have my fingers crossed.

3 1/2 Months is a long time to wait for some Tamox...

Anyways hope things come through, he always has in the past...

I've sent 2 E-mails to the service support on the site and Pm'ed Lion here as well.

His most recent reply was this it will be taken care of so I have my fingers crossed.

No one should have to wait this long..canada was giving us some trouble over the summer. Check your PM's Jjaden

-LION

i went to order some anti es and clen and it says everything is out of stock. does it always say its out of stock even if they have it or are they really out of stock? i could really use some anti es right now so i hope i can get this figured out.

That totally sucks. I was hoping to order from them after going through the same shit with another website. I'm still waiting for this other site to send me my shit 2 months later. I was hoping Researchology would be different.

This is Microsoft's attemp at forcing everyone to buy from them. they cartis encritped and secure.

I was checking out the website and got an certificate error message when I put something in the shopping cart. This makes me very worried about ordering from here.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was checking out the website and got an certificate error message when I put something in the shopping cart. This makes me very worried about ordering from here.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

If you're worried about the legitimacy of the site, don't be.
I have ordered from them many times and always eventually gotten what it was that I ordered.

Being that I live in Canada there are some delays so my orders do take longer than those living in America but like I said, don't be worried about placing an order on the site, they're definately legit, they just seem to have some security certificate error...

The security certificate is up to date on our researchology.com store. Try checking your security settings on your computer. If it is saying it has expired, you can also try adjusting the 'time' settings on your computer as they may have been incorrect when trying to access the site. That should help.

LION

i went to order some anti es and clen and it says everything is out of stock. does it always say its out of stock even if they have it or are they really out of stock? i could really use some anti es right now so i hope i can get this figured out.

Anti-e's and clen are all in stock... We have been out of stock of Letro, but great news! Letro is back in as of this morning!!!

Back