Resign---

DirkMoneyshot

Officialy putting in my resignation. I've made some close friends on the board and had a ton of fun but i can't take the complete dipshits anymore. I have so much respect for the rest of the mods who can put up with the stuff that goes on. I just cringe every time i get on here and read the advice that some dumb newbie is spilling out. No since getting in a farting match with a skunk anymore is the way i look at it. I'll drop in now and again and throw my 2 cents in to the mix but i need a break. Thanks Guys---

Dirk

I wanted to say thanks DirkMoneyshot , you helped me many times when I had dumb questions about stuff , I followed your advise and had great results, you will be missed on the board brother.

peace

Rolmack

Yeah man, Thanks again for all your inputs especially your bad ass diets. You definitely have a lot of success stories, but I can see why ya need a break!

We need people like you to set the "dumb newbie's" straight.
Hope you come back.
Cheers

i hear ya on the f'ed up advice im seeing lately. sucks to see you go man. your diet plans are the shit. thanks

I know exactly where you are coming from brother. A break away may help indeed, doing wonders for me.
...........Good luck

Well thanks to my bro I know how to get a hold of you if needed. Take care Dirk thanks for all the input.

hayy bro b4 u leave can u tell me if its ok 2 shoot Winstrol (winny) under my tongue? i know ur suppost 2 drink it but i figured this would work better?

You've always seemed like one of the most knowledgable people on this board

I'm still interested in getting some personal training advice from you, I've just been really low on cash recently, I'll be in touch though

Back