Restart opinions please....

keep the clomid at 50mg ed all the way through and start it just after ( 2-4 days) last dose of HCG.
thats my opinion anyways.
also whats the dose on the hcg? whats each ml gonna have in it, it can be anything so 1ml without mg/ml ratio doesnt help us help you

2500 units/ml HCG

Personally, I think that you are doing the right thing by asking questions here. These guys know what they are doing without a doubt but it doesn't mean that others opinions and experiences can't be helpful.

Good Luck

so i hurt OPs feelings, I am devastated. look at what your saying once and for all.

you come here for advice then your trying to listen to your doc and whatever other sources you read. pick an info source and stick to it once and for all. I echo these words, THE MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD KNOW THEIR SHIT INSIDE AND OUT AND I WILL TAKE THE PEPSI CHALLENGE AGAINST ANY DOC, OTHER SOURCE, WHOMEVER.

You've taken my comments out of context. I am explaining the confusion of trying to make sense of information I get from different sources not being the same. I'm in no way discrediting anyone here. I respect the opinions of those who participate here and is why I ask for their opinions. My doc is in the same business as others here and he has his opinion. I now have found others here recommend a different route. I am trying to make sense of it all, that's all.

Back