results on t3+clen

WALLY

what type of results have u guys got of takeing t3+clen, how long did u run it, and at what dosages
im on 500mg/test 400mg/deca and 50mg winny/ed and i was wondering how long after this cycle i should wait till i start my t3/clen/anavar/maybe winny

WALLY said:
what type of results have u guys got of takeing t3+clen, how long did u run it, and at what dosages
im on 500mg/test 400mg/deca and 50mg winny/ed and i was wondering how long after this cycle i should wait till i start my t3/clen/anavar/maybe Winstrol (winny)

Deca and Winstrol (winny) in the same cycle, weird combo but o.k. Well clen doesn't do shit for me, I rather hit some NYC's those are sweet. Well I would wait at least time on time off until you run that second cycle. Good luck

You need to run the T-3 with your cycle. It is catabolic as well as a fat burner. With the does someone would run to burn fat as opposed to correct a medical problem the steroids will keep you from losing muscle and you should still gain muscle.

5'8 about 190lbs right now i think im around 15% bf or so im on my 3rd cycle right now im 5 weeks into it got 5 weeks left so u think i should start the t3/nyc/clen now?

I guess you could. I don't see that there would be any harm.

I would start at 25mcg/day and ramp up to 75. The back down to 25 by week five.

Some people say there is no need to ramp. Theur thoughts being that any amount of T-3 taken would down regulate your own production.

Any more thoughts out there?

Re: Re: results on t3+clen

fatchops said:
Deca and Winstrol (winny) in the same cycle, weird combo but o.k. Well clen doesn't do shit for me, I rather hit some NYC's those are sweet. Well I would wait at least time on time off until you run that second cycle. Good luck

Deca and Winstrol (winny), what 's weird about that bro! I did this cycle last summer and was stronger and more cut than ever before...you should give it a try! ..lol

Back