Revalor 200 conversion help!!!!!

josephblow

I've made many Tren conversions before from implants but this is the first time I had to remove the estrogen from Revalor 200. Used the yellow heat to dissolve but when I added Noah for the estrogen solvent it turned black! Like coffee. Is it ruined? Did it oxidize? Is it still usable? I've read about it but no one knew if it was still okay. After 3 re crystals it is a grey powder

I believe there was a thread on here I saw earlier from someone talking about the same issue. Just wondering...why not just go with the powder?

Okay I'll see if I can find that thread. Don't have a powder source. Wish I did. Got a source for everything else but just not powder. Lil worried about finding a legit source and customs.

I hear ya. THere are a ton of powder sources out there but finding the right one is really a trial and error. They aren't too hard to find but thats about all I can really say. Are you in the US? (wondering which Customs)

Yeah in the us. Never tried a trial and error session yet..... Didn't want to take that chance. Had some guys that people said were gtg but customs thing freaked me out. But knowing that us customs arent too bad makes me want to look into it again!

But an update on the conversion I did. So hat so if it happens to anyone else. After dissolving the pellets in yellow heat then filtered in a coffee filter. Then I added the noah ( for an hour). But after 15 min it turned my mix black. I used distilled water to crystallize the solution . Scraped the crystals of after filtering and did 3 re crystallizations. Dried the powder and it was greyish. But after it dries I added the oil ba and bb. Filtered in a Whatman filter and it is a beautiful golden red color. I lost a bit of yield after 3 crystallizations . But it looks great. I'll be pinning next week so I hope it's all good. I'll let everyone know.

yea US customs isnt too much to worry about. never had anything checked/opened/seized. if you can find a good source, try it out and see how the prices and quality go and youll be much happier. much cheaper than purchasing from online or wherever you get it. much much cheaper

yea US customs isnt too much to worry about. never had anything checked/opened/seized. if you can find a good source, try it out and see how the prices and quality go and youll be much happier. much cheaper than purchasing from online or wherever you get it. much much cheaper

Thanks brother Ill give it a go. Got an extra address to use incase

Thanks brother Ill give it a go. Got an extra address to use incase

Absolutely. Just research around on who is good and which places to avoid. if you can directly type the link into the address bar, highly not a good idea. lots of those around and complete middlemen.

extra address ALWAYS comes in handy.

How did it turn out? Thinking it turned black due to the oxidation of the tren. Methanol and the estradiol are more sterically favored to form the Na salt. Im thinking using a slightly larger molar equivalent for the methanol and estradiol would save the tren ace from being attacked. Or just waiting until it starts to turn black and then start crystal formation.

Last edited:
Back