Revised 2nd cycle

MagicallyMinded

Amateur Bodybuilder
Age 20
Height 5'11
Weight 142 lbs
Bf% Not yet known

Thinking of this for a second cycle. Any feedback would be great.

Wk1-10 500mg/week Sus 250
Wk1-10 200mg/4days Deca
Wk12-15 40mg Nolvadex

Last edited:
MagicallyMinded said:
Age 20
Height 5'11
Weight 142 lbs
Bf% Not yet known

Any feedback would be great.

Ok. 5'11, 142lbs. Not time to cycle. Not even close. Give it some effort for a few years. I sense no heart or will power at all, and just wanting a quick fix that will not help at all in the long run. :)

Believe me i have heart, and a lot of will power. My first cycle couldnt have gone better. Some feedback on that cycle would be great though dude.

How about you try this new magic anabolic substance called FOOD. If you actually eat enough of it and combine that with a good training regime, you might actually increase your body mass.

Steroids are the very last thing your body needs right now.

StoneColdNTO said:
How about you try this new magic anabolic substance called FOOD. If you actually eat enough of it and combine that with a good training regime, you might actually increase your body mass.

Steroids are the very last thing your body needs right now.

There you go buddy.

MagicallyMinded said:
Believe me i have heart, and a lot of will power.

Well then you dont have enough knowledge in order to grow without drugs. You can be the hardest training guy in the world, but if you dont know how to progress, drugs are not the answer.

Very funny. I was under the impression that we were to share knowledge and make our own deccisions based on that.

Food i eat a lot of, i came up from 102lbs in two months from eating and training hard. It stopped there. The doc said it stopped there because of my metabolism. Its very hard working against it. I also tried bethane hydrocloride, and that didnt do much either.

MagicallyMinded said:
Ok i get your point....Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat some more, Train, Train, Train somemore..etc.

No, just eat, sleep and train correct in order to grow. Dont get mad. It is hard yes. Once you learn how dedicated you really need to be, you will see the progress you will make without drugs. Then once your up there do some cycles to be bigger and better than everyone else. Dont do cycles to still be smaller than everyone. There is lots for you to learn. I am not being a hard ass at all, I am leading you in the right direction.

MagicallyMinded said:
Very funny. I was under the impression that we were to share knowledge and make our own deccisions based on that.

Food i eat a lot of, i came up from 102lbs in two months from eating and training hard.

5'11'',,,,,102lbs,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!! I don't even know if I believe it. Where in Ethiopia are you from.

I think enough has been said here. JUSEE, your post was most helpful. Many Thanx, ill look you up and let you know my progress in the near future.

You gotta admit that you are skinny. But Sorry about the ethiopian crack. Don't let a few wise cracks make you leave. You can get a lot of help here. And no doubt if you put your mind to it we may all someday eat our words. So time to get to work,,,,read up, ask questions, go to the gym,,,,,,,and most importantly eat.

Slayer said:
And no doubt if you put your mind to it we may all someday eat our words.

I sent him a pm. He is on the right track now no doubt. We will not eat our words, we will know we led him the right way. Lots of people turn to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to early. This guy is different though. He understands what he needs to do now.

Back