Rich Piana on HcG post cycle

Ghost124

This is interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM

Rich Piana input on HcG and why it should be done post cycle. I read stickies here that say otherwise. What is your guys' opinion on what Rich is saying? If you guys don't want to watch the whole thing, watch from 3:07-3:40. In theory what he is saying sounds right. But I know you vets will shine some light on this one.

Last edited:
That makes no sense at all if you have any understanding of how the HTPA works. Rich is a tool. There is no "off" signal, just the lack of an "on" signal. hCG provides the "on" signal.

If I wanted advice on synthol or how to select some shitty tattoos, Rich would be my go-to. Everything else though? Not so much.

I saw Rich Piana at the Expo recently - he looks like a dead man walking....

HUGE - Yes.... Healthy - NO!

Whatever he is taking is making him morph into something quite grotesque.

Have you seen his "best tip ever" to grow arms? ahah Rich is far beyond broscience
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CO0866_Eps

Ive already seen this video before. I actually agree with this 100% without a doubt!! I am doing it as we speak and have been doing it for a lil bit and it works, trust me. It would be the same as doing 3 sets of 100 pushups every single night before bed. Do you think your chest will grow and respond to that? Damn right it will.

Man Piana has a bad name and he does offer some ridiculous advice when it comes to gear, but hes far from stupid. He does offer the odd thing that is beneficial.

As far as the HCG advice, I dont agree with that at all.

Last edited:
Ive already seen this video before. I actually agree with this 100% without a doubt!! I am doing it as we speak and have been doing it for a lil bit and it works, trust me. It would be the same as doing 3 sets of 100 pushups every single night before bed. Do you think your chest will grow and respond to that? Damn right it will.

Man Piana has a bad name and he does offer some ridiculous advice when it comes to gear, but hes far from stupid. He does offer the odd thing that is beneficial.

I watched that and thought it sounded dumb but actually I can't say shit because I haven't debunked the idea myself. This is something I'd love to try and see what actually would happen then I'll give my feed back.

I watched that and thought it sounded dumb but actually I can't say shit because I haven't debunked the idea myself. This is something I'd love to try and see what actually would happen then I'll give my feed back.

I thought it sounded ridiculous too man. Then i though the only way ill know if its a stupid idea is if I try it out myself. Turns out its a great idea!! Give it a shot 9er, i think youll be plesantly surprised. I personally use bands insead. All its meant to do is pump blood into the muscle NOT tear it.

Taking pct advice from Rich is absurd. Guy doesnt even pct himself. I don't give a fuck what he says. What next? More zyzz bullshit???

If I wanted advice on synthol or how to select some shitty tattoos, Rich would be my go-to. Everything else though? Not so much.

you really think synthol? I was thinking surgical implants honestly... his blobs seem too consistent and they shake like boobs when he moves.

Damn man! Im guessing your doing this on top of your reg W/O...

Have you seen his "best tip ever" to grow arms? ahah Rich is far beyond broscience
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CO0866_Eps

This is painful for so many reasons - no wonder enhanced guys get a bad rap for giving out training advice.

1) Although the mind muscle connection is important, psychological needs do NOT determine physiological realities - ever.
In other words you can think about your arms all night long if you wish, it doesn't mean shit for actual growth.

2) "Pump" training like he describes only works when your on steroids, but then again literally everything works on steroids.
Otherwise the only way to get it to work is if you take it to failure and, lets be honest, how inefficient is that? Doing 100s of reps when you could of got the SAME results with the usual 6-15 range in half the time.

3) His whole "train before going to bed and don't eat" idea is beyond retarded.
If this is such an awesome way of growing, why not place your entire workout before going to bed fasted? If your training 1 muscle group per day then surely you'll be thinking about that muscle group when you sleep and you will get AWESOME gains right?
Never mind the fact that your about to go 8hrs or so without any food whatsoever...
Retarded.

4) He also calls himself "smart" for this retarded idea, amazing how unaware of their own stupidity some people are.

I agree with Schred that Rich has some good advice mixed with a lot of bad - this applies to pretty much every youtube fitness channel.
Watch the vidz for entertainment, not education :)

Last edited:
He's admitted to PMMA injections in the past. I also get fired up when he's telling his following, which is probably mostly high school kids, that you should switch up compounds mid-cycle to avoid building up a tolerance...wut?

I agree with Tbone. I'd be willing to bet Rich NEVER goes through PCT. He's ALWAYS "on". Only way to hold that much size.

I haven't seen the video, but I won't take PCT advice from someone who obviously doesn't come off.

This is painful for so many reasons - no wonder enhanced guys get a bad rap for giving out training advice.

1) Although the mind muscle connection is important, psychological needs do NOT determine physiological realities - ever.
In other words you can think about your arms all night long if you wish, it doesn't mean shit for actual growth.

2) "Pump" training like he describes only works when your on steroids, but then again literally everything works on steroids.
Otherwise the only way to get it to work is if you take it to failure and, lets be honest, how inefficient is that? Doing 100s of reps when you could of got the SAME results with the usual 6-15 range in half the time.

3) His whole "train before going to bed and don't eat" idea is beyond retarded.
If this is such an awesome way of growing, why not place your entire workout before going to bed fasted? If your training 1 muscle group per day then surely you'll be thinking about that muscle group when you sleep and you will get AWESOME gains right?
Never mind the fact that your about to go 8hrs or so without any food whatsoever...
Retarded.

4) He also calls himself "smart" for this retarded idea, amazing how unaware of their own stupidity some people are.

I agree with Schred that Rich has some good advice mixed with a lot of bad - this applies to pretty much every youtube fitness channel.
Watch the vidz for entertainment, not education :)

I agree 100% on this

Back