Rick Collins Interview, RE: Chemicals Sold "For Research Purposes Only"

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
I just received an email from Rick Collins today and he wanted me to post this interview on the board. I believe it is a very interesting subject so please check it out.

Big thanks to Rick Collins for taking the time out to email me so that the members of Steroidology can share in some of his knowledge.

Rick Collins Interview -- CLICK HERE

Last edited:
bigdaddy22 said:
Nice post biggie

Naw, dont thank me, thank Rick Collins for actually sitting down and completing the interview and then emailing me and asking me to share it with the members of Steroidology.

Last edited:
Good info, but is anyone going to do anything with this knowledge? I mean, just look at how people talk about these things on the boards. Do a search for any liquid product, read all the posts, and then try to tell me with a straight face that these people honestly believe they are supplying researchers. Not to mention that some companies have banner ads on these boards. Sure there are some smart research minded people on these boards, but tell a juror that a company is advertizing its products on a site the has the words anabolic or steroid in the name, and no juror is going to hesitate to make the mental connection. Every time someone puts out a warning like this, there are some people that draw all kinds of stupid analogies and basically have the attitute that no one can prove anything. Stop being so naive. Yes, in theory, the prosecution has the burden of proving everything beyond a reasonable doubt, and the jury is required to acquit if there is a reasonable doubt, but let's be real. Given the attitute of the average member of the general public, all the prosecutor has to do is throw out the words bodybuilder, steroids, and drugs, and he will get a conviction 90+% of the time. It would be a good step to start treating these businesses like sources. Then again, it's their ass on the line, and if they want to take the risk, who am I to tell them to run their shit differently. Also, even if everyone on the boards got their shit together, that isn't going to solve the problem, because bodybuilders are not the only people buying these products. Check out HRT/impotence newgroups, and you will find that half of all posts are about these companies. OK, enough ranting.

No because we all "research" the liquid products and anabolics. Come on, you think anyone here really uses anabolics,lol. Even though my current research on EQ isn't going as I had theoretically planned my hypothesis tells me my next research will go smoothly.

Still around

but my postings have become pretty limited as most boards are owned by 'research places' who feel I'm their competition even though everything I offer is strictly intended for human consumption :)

Back