RipDsel's new cycle

ripdsel

I posted this over on MZ but it seems everyone is here now so here it is again...all input is greatly apreciated...

Weeks
1-5 25mg/day/ Naps
1-12 500mg /week/ Test Enath.
6-15 50mg/day/ Fina
15-20 Clomid
Have nolva on hand as well

I was thinking of adding some prop in there somewhere b/c i have some amps laying around....please let me know if u think i should add something in or any other thoughts u may have...

thanks
rip

Last edited:
I would save the prop for your next one or you could run it 1-3 weeks. Your cycle looks good bro

If you got the prop I would just throw it at the end of the cycle. Like wks 10-12 of the test portion. Cycle looks good bro.

You could run the prop weeks 13-15 so you're on test the whole time you're on the Fina. Then you could start clomid right after.

Its nice to see you here bro! MZ is over, and its continued here, a better board owned by the right people this time.

Save the prop IMO. You really dont need it.

mvmaxx said:
You could run the prop weeks 13-15 so you're on test the whole time you're on the Fina. Then you could start clomid right after.
I'd go this way

JohnnyB

Damn, I didn't realize you were running that fina that long, i would also run the prop till you finish the fina.

perhaps run the prop from last day of week 14 till last day of week 15. With prop, you may want to taper a little since the ester does not allow for a gradual taper when used as directed 9although i personally do not take care to do this.) Happy Cycling.

Golden_Muscle said:
Its nice to see you here bro! MZ is over, and its continued here, a better board owned by the right people this time.

Save the prop IMO. You really dont need it.

yea i go away for a few weeks and came back to MZ and didnt know what was up...thanks for the responses guys... one of my friends was telling me he thinks i should maybe throw in some bromo while on the fina?? any thoughts on that??

thanks again
rip

great lookin' cycle, i think my next one is going to be very similar with slightly higher dosages.

Stats as of right now are:

6'1
212 pounds
7%BF (Calipers)

I'm hoping to keep putting at least 2-5 more pounds b4 i start the cycle. Thanks for all the input so far...

Any more thoughts on other anti e needs i may need to add or the bromo???

Rip

the cycle looks good, how much prop do you have? add it in with the tren(fina) they go great together. let us know your results

Back