Riptropin & Carpal Tunnel

sparkleys

4th week of taking 2IU of riptropins coming to an end, and have been getting unbearable CPT in my right hand/arm mornings and nights. I've been taking them before I sleep every night (7 days/wk). Doing simple tasks like brushing teeth has become impossible. I've recently dropped the dosage to 1.5IU but I haven't seen any improvement.

Any thoughts on how to proceed or just drop it completely?

You certainly have other options. You can reduce your dose down to 1iu or .5iu....and build up over time. Most people start small and increase it gradually. As an example, 1iu to 2 weeks, 1.5iu's for 2 weeks, 2iu's for 2 weeks until you build up to your goal dosage. Most people do adapt over time, and symptoms fade.

Gh is not meant to be taken for 8 to 12 weeks. Its meant to be taken for 6 months, 1 year or longer. You need to have a long term outlook.

One last thing. Make sure you mixing it properly. If you have 10iu vials...make sure you are mixing with 10iu's. They may also be overdosed, so you may consider mixing with 12 or 13iu's.

You certainly have other options. You can reduce your dose down to 1iu or .5iu....and build up over time. Most people start small and increase it gradually. As an example, 1iu to 2 weeks, 1.5iu's for 2 weeks, 2iu's for 2 weeks until you build up to your goal dosage. Most people do adapt over time, and symptoms fade.

Gh is not meant to be taken for 8 to 12 weeks. Its meant to be taken for 6 months, 1 year or longer. You need to have a long term outlook.

One last thing. Make sure you mixing it properly. If you have 10iu vials...make sure you are mixing with 10iu's. They may also be overdosed, so you may consider mixing with 12 or 13iu's.

As suggested above, I started with 1us for 2 weeks, then increased to 1.5 and am now at 2ius. No CTS. None. Good luck!

i had this at 2ius on jins a few years back.My body adjusted to it.On blues i have been using recently, no carpet tunnel even at 5 or 6 ius, sign its pure garbage .

Back