Roethlisberger in Bike Crash

Kellen Winslow, Jr. - Cleveland Browns
Jason Williams - Chicago Bulls (at the time)
Ben Rothelisberger - Pittsburgh Steelers

All three rode recklessly on motorcycles and got injured severely. When will athletes learn?

needtolosequick said:
He broke his jaw and nose. Sucks for him.
Somebody should invent some kind of protective device for the head area to be worn when riding on motorcycles.

shitstain said:
Somebody should invent some kind of protective device for the head area to be worn when riding on motorcycles.

Kind of like those things he wears on the field.

shitstain said:

Yeah, something that would decrease the likelyhood of serious injuries!
:dumbass:

needtolosequick said:
I wonder if he loses any money cause usually athletes have that in their contracts.

most players do have something in the contract about non football injuries, but they would exercise the option if it were a player to make an example of, or someone with past history. Big Ben is the franchise and they don't want to create any bad blood. This is a first offense and he should still be ready for training camp.

I heard that he was going to miss most of training camp, but that he might be ready for the season opener. But hopefully for him he will be ready for training camp.

First off Roethlisberger is an idiot, put a helmet on and dont be stupid. Second the 49ers stink. They are the only team in the NFL that has no chance of winning.

ect0m0rph said:
First off Roethlisberger is an idiot, put a helmet on and dont be stupid. Second the 49ers stink. They are the only team in the NFL that has no chance of winning.

Hes just living life like all the juicers on this board.

Yeah I guess but how can you not give up something for billions of dollars, like R Williams with the pot, make a shitload of money and retire at thirty and be baked for the rest of your life. It seems like if your paying so much money I would buy a helmet or a porsche.

ect0m0rph said:
Yeah I guess but how can you not give up something for billions of dollars, like R Williams with the pot, make a shitload of money and retire at thirty and be baked for the rest of your life. It seems like if your paying so much money I would buy a helmet or a porsche.

billions?

Back