Roll call!!

For some reason nobody loves me but I love myself so much

I'm such a loser and can't get any so i have to beat off 5 times a day

Last edited by a moderator:
nardonejc said:
Hi IM new here just saying Hi, By the way Im Jackie 20 yrs old 5'4 115 currently

Hi Jackie, welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here!:)

Well I have been posting for about a week now, but I should introduce myself. My name is 'pokkeyy' don't get any ingenius ideas about that nickname. It comes from under grad college when i looked like poccahontas (i never saw it but everyone else did)! I like to talk (it don't matter about what or to who :)so you will probably see me around.

pokkeyy said:
Well I have been posting for about a week now, but I should introduce myself. My name is 'pokkeyy' don't get any ingenius ideas about that nickname. It comes from under grad college when i looked like poccahontas (i never saw it but everyone else did)! I like to talk (it don't matter about what or to who :)so you will probably see me around.

Hi Pokkeyy, it's nice to have you here!:)

Hello Ladies! I am new here and gotta say this is exactly what ive been looking for. So much info here I dont even know where to start. I hope to be talking to ya'll soon!

senorita w8lifter said:
Hello Ladies! I am new here and gotta say this is exactly what ive been looking for. So much info here I dont even know where to start. I hope to be talking to ya'll soon!
welcome to ology senorita:)

senorita w8lifter said:

Hello and welcome to ology. I'm sure you will totally love it here! :)

hey all havent been here in months, just wanted to say hello, will be in and out, probably not consistent becasue i landed a bomb ass job and am going to school full time.

chichy

just wanted to drop a hello que pasa in the roll call, been on the board for about a week, had to change the screen name but it is all good , the new girl on the Board... P. Rican aka Die$el ~ Girl :)

Back