Ronnie coleman' steroid cycle.

So, you claim that if I were to use anabolics to exceed 250 pounds it would be impossible to maintain that? Also, when I'm saying 250 pounds i'm thinking of relatively lean 250. Not 250 and 20% body fat.

How do you measure genetic limits? Who knows for sure? No one.

Oh you can maintain 250lbs, you would just be a fat fuck.
Steroid induced muscle is simply that, it all goes away eventually.

As for genetic limits theres a a scale you can use based on studies over the last few years, heres one
How Much Muscle Can You Gain Naturally? - BuiltLean

I just watched Marc Loblinder yesterday on YouTube and he made a claim that pros don't take as much as most people think. He claimed low level NPC competitors were taking more than IFBB pros (top contenders) and not all use insulin. Claimed first that genetics are the major contributor which I could agree with. As a successful businessman and trainer, I would consider him a more reputable source of information than the average user here. No offense to those who are also successful who would like to remain anonymous.

But with Marc, he claims that unless you plan on staying on for life, anabolics are not for you. He claims that gains made from anabolics are not possible to maintain and you will eventually come back to your "natural" state.

Is there a reputable person who could comment on the claims?

That guy's a lying scumbag trying to get people to buy his supplements. He's a joke and so is that video.

ive just read on a website that this was basically Ronnie coleman's cycle,im not 100% sure but im gonna let you guys decide. Now obviously when hes prepping for a comp he will add cutting steroids and change it but this is apparently just his and some other pro's cycle' but the website wasn't aloud to name who else was on this cycle but im bored and thought id let you guys have a ganda at it...

Testosterone| Equipoise | Anadrol | Growth Hormone| Insulin

(week 1)
2,400mgs 900mgs 100mgs 8-10iu 10iu

(week 2)
2,400mgs 900mgs 100mgs 8-10iu 10iu

(week 3)
1,600mgs 900mgs 100mgs 8-10iu 10iu

(week 4)

(week 5)

(week 6)

(week 7)
1,600mgs 900mgs - 8-10iu 10iu

(week 8)

(week 9)

(week 10)

(week 11)

what do you guys think ? personally I think Ronnie was on ALOT of gear compared to other bodybuilders but whatever he was still the greatest and probably the strongest bodybuilder ever,ronnie was different to the others he was just unbelievably strong,check out videos of him on youtube.
why do pros use EQ so much?

I read an article a while back debating the issue of Dorian Yates' cycle. Someone had posted a cycle with some crazy ass dosages, claiming it to be his cycle.

Dorian replied to these claims, saying it was ridiculous & that someone was going to end up fucking themselves up by attempting to experiment with those numbers. He claimed his cycle was nothing out of the ordinary, and something very common to what we see here in these very forums everyday.

Dorian didnt use a lot early in his career, I suppose it went up later but he was a very mild user up until he won the Brits in 88

Alot of people want to know a particular bodybuilder's "cycle" in hopes of getting to their stage. But the truth is even if you knew their cycle you wouldn't get there, you still need diet, dedication and hard work. I can almost guarantee you that steroids are the very last of the equation and no pro starts their path by going "let's get the right chemicals".

This.

Back