Ronnie Colemans Video preveiw!

I thinks its 2300lbs. Its says before the video starts.
He probably can dunk basketball, and have you ever seen him do the splits. He's way more athletic then you'll ever be mistasmif!

mistasmif said:
Yeah he's strong as an ox. However, can he dunk a basketball or sprint? I think not.

Lol...he could just pull the net down low enough and then dunk it. And who the fuck is he gonna need to run away from! :D

The leg press one is hilarious! Gotta get your mind to it!!!! yup! hOOO!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....!!

He looks so funny in the relaxing video. He looks like giant when that tiny asian is rubbing him.

He looks real strong.....

however, i wasnt impressed with his form on the bench. I've seen better form on 500 in my gym. I cant say any of the guys physiques are anywhere near ronnies, but he didnt look impressive on that bench.

hahah, basketball is for kids, are you kidding me bro?...greatest athlete ever, Michael Jordan, need I say more...and if you wanna talk about ripped muscle, how about Ben Wallace, Alonzo Mourning, David Robinson....I think most would agree badminton and basketball are not exactly comparable sports...

vahuja32 said:
hahah, basketball is for kids, are you kidding me bro?...greatest athlete ever, Michael Jordan, need I say more...and if you wanna talk about ripped muscle, how about Ben Wallace, Alonzo Mourning, David Robinson....I think most would agree badminton and basketball are not exactly comparable sports...

i thought you were goingto talk about ripped pal....LOL Alonzo Mourning, please!!! Basketball has nothing to do with ronnie coleman or bodybuilding

vahuja32 said:

Dude, I stood next to Ben Wallace and I was bigger and more ripped than him! On TV he looks huge but in person he isn't big. About all he has on me is basketball skills, height and hair. Ronnie eats Ben's weight in chicken every day. And don't forget the KFC Masterpiece! That's his secret.

LOL.... The "relaxing" one scared me a little... I was just praying there wouldn't be any "Happy Endings"

TrojanMan60563 said:
I laughed my ass off on the leg press one too....HOOOOOO..YUP!!!!
Watch both of ronnies videos, FULL of sayings. Nothin but a peanut, gotta get your mind to it, everbody want to be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight (ill do it tho), light weight, so many more too.

ty454 said:
Dude, I stood next to Ben Wallace and I was bigger and more ripped than him! On TV he looks huge but in person he isn't big. About all he has on me is basketball skills, height and hair. Ronnie eats Ben's weight in chicken every day. And don't forget the KFC Masterpiece! That's his secret.

Hahaha the KFC Masterpiece. LMAO

I saw him this pass april. This was my second time seeing him. I think he has a girl freind in my area, because the owner of the supplement shop he went to told me. He's a freak.

Is there anywhere in the UK I can order this video from? The previews look awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed his first one.

Back