Rookie seeking some expert opinions, please help!!

Cockney_BoyWhu

Hi first ever post to this forum so I wanna be brave and ask some advice and or opinions from those who have been around in this game long enough to know the score.

I am already quite over weight (FAT) and i need some advice.

I seriously wanna start hitting the gym again as i stopped because I injured my knee badly playing football and gained nearly 5 stone of weight (FAT) in the 2 years I've been off,

Recently some of my friends have been weight lifting using test 450 the question I have is will it do anything for me if i use it as well as weight training?

I know the question might seem obvious but would i have to shed the fat first in order to notice the gains from doing test 450?

Also I have suffered with gyno for a long time would test make this problem worse or would my man boobs leans out along with a strict weight lifting programme?? please help cos im at a loss, thanks andy.

Welcome to ology.

Need more stats, but generally I would concentrate on losing fat well before thinking of steroids. Focus on diet and training and getting lean. That will lay the groundwork for an effective and satisfactory cycle when you are ready. Meantime, ask questions, research and learn.

thanks for the welcome the question im asking is will roids help me shed the fat aswell as building solid muscle can you give me any advice etc and what stats do you need my friend??

I heard clenbuterol is the best stuff to shed fat and that there are certain roid that help shed pounds of fat, regards AP

Post your stats - age, height, weight, body fat %, goals, lifting experience, typical diet, and any other information you feel is pertinent. All necessary to get good advice.

thanks for the welcome the question im asking is will roids help me shed the fat aswell as building solid muscle can you give me any advice etc and what stats do you need my friend??

I heard clenbuterol is the best stuff to shed fat and that there are certain roid that help shed pounds of fat, regards AP

Im sure you know this, but steroids are not magic potions and dont just build muscle and neutralize fat. If it were only that simple. You must have solid foundations of diet and training in place before even thinking about cycling, because without those steroids are worthless and will do more harm than good. But thats what this forum is about. Knowledge is your best weapon right now. So post your stats to allow others to give you the best advice. In the meantime, there is a ton of great information here on diet and training and steroids that you should look at. Research the stickys, steroid profiles, and the posts and ask questions.

imo

you shouldn't take roids now. If you are obese and you have gyno the roids will just make your change in ways that wont be pleasing to you for now

you should do a lot of cardio, drink a ton of water, clean eating, and take vitamins at first

clen is dangerous and you dont want you body to change from the starting point you are at. You need you BF to be lower before you juice. trust me you will thank me.

one possible way to help shed fat is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (not HGH). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also give you well being and energy to help you exercise.

once you loose weight and lean up then maybe you can take test or anavar etc

but think about it. good luck brother.

Hi first ever post to this forum so I wanna be brave and ask some advice and or opinions from those who have been around in this game long enough to know the score.

I am already quite over weight (FAT) and i need some advice.

I seriously wanna start hitting the gym again as i stopped because I injured my knee badly playing football and gained nearly 5 stone of weight (FAT) in the 2 years I've been off,

Recently some of my friends have been weight lifting using test 450 the question I have is will it do anything for me if i use it as well as weight training?

I know the question might seem obvious but would i have to shed the fat first in order to notice the gains from doing test 450?

Also I have suffered with gyno for a long time would test make this problem worse or would my man boobs leans out along with a strict weight lifting programme?? please help cos im at a loss, thanks andy.

Back