Moon Face for 7 years! Please Help me. Tried various tests

barflies

I have had moon face problems for 7 years!!

The water weight is primarily in my face/chin and hips. I have included photos of myself before and after. Before is me in a navy blazer, a few months after is me in a stripe top 7 years ago and the selfie shot of me in the navy jumper with fat deposits under my chin and on my hip was taken today.

To recap I bought some Deca diboldazol/Nandrolone from an online source 7 years ago and took 2 tablets every day for two weeks in total then I stopped. I know knew nothing of steroids at the time being young at stupid at age 20 that I thought I would grow bigger. literally Overnight I got moon face symptoms and the worst area of fat build up was in my hips and face. I eventually did something about it.

Here is a list of what I have tried so far....

I went to the doctor to get bloods and they came back fine.

Iv'e tried at my own accord a low sodium diet and Aromasin/Novaldex pct 12.5mg EOD which I supplemented with milk thistle and fish oil. I kept estrogen stable and crashed it by accident once increasing the dose. 7 tablets per day of N2 guard for one month and still no joy for any of them at eliminating water weight.

I saw an Endocrinologist and the tests all came back normal and now I'm discharged. Here are list of them.

24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly.

Im currently having an aldosterone/progesterone blood test to check for a benign tumour just in case.

I am also convinced the water retention is all over my body as I take a slightly bigger shoe size now and my knee is slightly lumpy. However Some people have said it wouldn't be a moon face issue. After 7 years I'm told the water would have disappeared so I don't know what to think.

Other Options I haven't tried yet are a CRT scan (dangerous radiation!!) to see what's going on exactly in the pituitary gland to check for a benign tumour.

Could I take Cardarine to combat the moon face symptom?

I'm out of ideas of how to get rid of this chin fat/enlarged face or am I stuck with it and will need liposuction to get rid of it? I just cant believe i'd need surgery if it's a hormonal issue that gave me this problem in the first place.

I'd be very grateful for all your opinions

welcome.

whats the ranges in blood test? this could vary country to country etc. for example if estro e2 is range 20-40 then yours is very high. maybe post up the document (WITH PERSONAL INFO BLACKED OUT)
it could just be you obsessing a bit over it and maybe this little bit of fat would have made it there by age 27 anyways due to genetics and diet.

whats your diet look like? like maybe give us a full 3 day example ?

also using aas before age 25 poses greater risks IMO.

After the Test I got done At the Endocrinologist I was only sent a letter with my Oestradiol at 112 and the other that I have already listen. I didn't get the full table style list. My diet is pretty exceptional at the moment Iv'e been doing atkins/primal for a week and i burn fat but still maintain this shitty fat deposit under my chin and cheeks are still a bigger. Have you heard of anyones face litterally changing overnight like myself as you can clearly see from the photos?!

Shall I not waste my time with CT scan and cardarine? As im basically guessing about them both! AM I left with surgery? It's driving me nuts so I would get surgery. Iv'e heard on one forum on in inconclusive water weight post that they had libo suction and then fat came back!!!! Didn't see photos so I have no idea.

The water weight is primarily in my face/chin and hips. I have included photos of myself before and after. Before is me in a navy blazer, a few months after is me in a stripe top 7 years ago and the selfie shot of me in the navy jumper with fat deposits under my chin and on my hip was taken today.

To recap I bought some Deca diboldazol/Nandrolone from an online source 7 years ago and took 2 tablets every day for two weeks in total then I stopped. I know knew nothing of steroids at the time being young at stupid at age 20 that I thought I would grow bigger. literally Overnight I got moon face symptoms and the worst area of fat build up was in my hips and face. I eventually did something about it.

Iv'e tried at my own accord a low sodium diet and Aromasin/Novaldex pct 12.5mg EOD which I supplemented with milk thistle and fish oil. I kept estrogen stable and crashed it by accident once increasing the dose. 7 tablets per day of N2 guard for one month and still no joy for any of them at eliminating water weight.

I saw an Endocrinologist and the tests all came back normal and now I'm discharged. Here are list of them.

24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly.

Im currently having an aldosterone/progesterone blood test to check for a benign tumour just in case.

I am also convinced the water retention is all over my body as I take a slightly bigger shoe size now and my knee is slightly lumpy. However Some people have said it wouldn't be a moon face issue. After 7 years I'm told the water would have disappeared so I don't know what to think.

Other Options I haven't tried yet are a CRT scan (dangerous radiation!!) to see what's going on exactly in the pituitary gland to check for a benign tumour.

I'm out of ideas of how to get rid of this chin fat/enlarged face or am I stuck with it and will need liposuction to get rid of it? I just cant believe i'd need surgery if it's a hormonal issue that gave me this problem in the first place.

What is the difference in your weight in the 2 photos?

I know if I go up 10 lbs my face balloons as well.... my face is the first thing I notice when I can weight.

Even after a cheat day, I get facial bloat from the sodium.

Also your 7 years younger in the before photo, many of us had slimmer faces in our youth.

Also if you drink, do drugs, prescription or otherwise, this often gives facial bloat.

Last edited:
This is so interesting that I have found the ingredients and effects of this drug I took.

They quote "Deca Diboldazol works by blasting testosterone in the bloodstream and modulating the aromatization and metabolism of the female hormones of estrogen and estradiol,therby stimulating a massive increase in the new cellular material hyperlapsia giving you a RAW BRUTAL muscle size and power)

This means I need to reverse my Hyperlapsia which apparently is possible with meds? I think iv'e sold the problem!

Allelujahhhhh! Now I some how have to get doc to subscribe me this med!

Let me know your thoughts everyone.

Im gonna have to agree with whats been said already. Doesnt look like some sort of moon face. Looks like genetics. Both of my brothers are in very good shape, yet still have some sort of double chin.

Likewise. Ive noticed when im over 210lbs, my double chin comes back and my face is all around more bloated.

Lol lots of guys get surgery from hormonal issues few guys on here have had gyno or mamms cut out from steroid use

Man you need to post up some new pics edit them and outline the problem area's so its easier to see because its hard to see what you're talking about s4 and gw could help Google them . If its that major of a problem for you that you would consider surgery i would run a small cycle of test e frontloaded with a bit of test prop with some winnie to dry you right out i would rather that than go under the knife

Before I'd chase drugs or medical aid I would try a keto diet for a few months. Not easy to do, but easier than the options.

Will let you know if this particular area will vanish with the rest of your body fat.

s4 and gw could help Google them . i would run a small cycle of test e frontloaded with a bit of test prop with some winnie to dry you right out i would rather that than go under the knife

The best way I can describe my face is the same as this guy's face on the left. This is the link.

****Do not add links to outside non sponsor sites***

Scroll down slightly and you'll see it. He is definitely fatter than me in the left photo yet I weigh 74 kg now and am 5ft 9 1/2 inches but I still have that moon face look like him with fat deposits under the chin like him and enlarged cheeks slightly,not to forget the rest of my body is bigger very slightly. Also small non solid fat lumps on my hips and I have slightly bigger legs and knees. This was all overnight from the first 2 tablets I took from this drug.

I am told by so many that it can't be water weight after 7 years so it seems it could be hormonal. If that's really true about the water weight is taking Cardarine a waste of time? Hyperlapsia is the growth of additional muscle tissue which could be what I have if it isn't water weight. This is why I can't see why you can rule out hyperlapsia. Could be something up with pituitary growth hormone?

I don't think I need to be dryed out with winistrol as I have been to the sauna and even when i was dryed out there I still had that moon face look and Iv'e also tried a mild Diuretic called aqua ban which again did take some of the fat off but i still maintained the moon face look.

Thanks

View attachment 566547

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I'd chase drugs or medical aid I would try a keto diet for a few months. Not easy to do, but easier than the options.

Will let you know if this particular area will vanish with the rest of your body fat.

It certainly has not vanished!!! Im doing keto diet as of right now in fact! very low carbs just chicken and veg all day making sure im under 50grams of carbs! I do it very frequently and still no joy with fat deposits!

It certainly has not vanished!!! Im doing keto diet as of right now in fact! very low carbs just chicken and veg all day making sure im under 50grams of carbs! I do it very frequently and still no joy with fat deposits!

try throwing in some mct oil for those fat deposits.

youve gained weight and gotten older, your face has followed... in the before pic you look around 145 if your say 6 feet, in the after pic your probably 20 pounds heavier, the obvious answering is staring you in the face.

youve gained weight and gotten older, your face has followed... in the before pic you look around 145 if your say 6 feet, in the after pic your probably 20 pounds heavier, the obvious answering is staring you in the face.

Ive lost a stone in the last week from atkins from the latest photo I took. I'm no heavier than I was when I was 18 in my original photo before I took the drug. So fat is out of the equation here. Iv'e messed with my genetics it seems.

Ive lost a stone in the last week from atkins from the latest photo I took. I'm no heavier than I was when I was 18 in my original photo before I took the drug. So fat is out of the equation here. Iv'e messed with my genetics it seems.

You lost 14 pounds in one week?!.... that means you've lost over 10 pounds of water, nobody can metabolize 14 pounds of fat loss in one week.

Seems you suffer from severe edema, have you checked your liver? done a full physical? this has nothing to do with steroids you've taken 7 years ago. You need to see a doctor and mention to him this extreme fluid retention.

Im hyper sensitive to sodium, but at best ill put on 5lbs of water in a day or 2 of shit eating.

how much water are you drinking now? did you log your atkins diet?

If you are eating 50g of carbs you are probably not in keto.

It is really hard to figure out what you are doing, and for how long. Without it being clear in your posts it seems like you try something for a short while, then something else short while, no scientific approach and no desired results.

Can you be more clear on what you've tried, and for how long each time? What happened when you stopped? Have you been working out these last 7 years???

You lost 14 pounds in one week?!.... that means you've lost over 10 pounds of water, nobody can metabolize 14 pounds of fat loss in one week.

Seems you suffer from severe edema, have you checked your liver? done a full physical? this has nothing to do with steroids you've taken 7 years ago. You need to see a doctor and mention to him this extreme fluid retention.

Im hyper sensitive to sodium, but at best ill put on 5lbs of water in a day or 2 of shit eating.

My liver was fine. The results are -liver function tests serum-Albumin-serum 40, Total bilibrubin 12- alkaline phosphate serum 66, AST 20, ALT 18, Cholesterol serum 5.6, triglyceride serum 1.9, HDL cholesterol serum 1.20

I will say that the fluid retention/fat deposit are spread out across the entire of my body except my hands. But it is a very small amount and looks nothing like the edema photos you see of bad people. My legs, knees,arms,feet,face,arms and neck are ever so slightly bigger. I also found it strange I hadn't lifted weights in nearly 2 years and still hadn't lost muscle when before I took the steroid and lifted weight i'd loose it quickly.

No i haven't had a full physical test. DO I need one?

This might help, This is exactly the drug i Took and what's its done and what caused the change overnight when i took this drug at age 20.

"The researchers at Science ***** Labs International have hardcore engineered Deca-diboldazol to mimic the extreme muscle building testosterone blasting action of "genuine" anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS).

Want to start looking and feeling like you***8217;re dosing on 350-600 mg. of ***8220;Deca***8221; gear per week...the original ***8220;Deca-noate***8221; (nandrolone deca-noate) drug first synthesized by German Scientists at the pharmaceutical giant **** in 1934***8230;without the needles, infections, and potential legal nightmares?"

Back