routine confusion

shaggz

ive changed my routine..i beleive ive been over working my muscles...i used to do 6x a week, now im doing 4x, on a 2 day/rotuine

1. i do chest, back, and leg one day

2. shoulders and traps on the other.

dont know where to place my biceps/triceps on which days(or both on shoulder day)

i do reverse-close grip press from my triceps.... since that also work teh chest..is it ok to do that on my shoulder day, or would it be better to do that on my chest day? does it matter?

AngryMuscles said:
chest/back/legs on the same day? that oughta fuck your lower back

how so? the only thing i do for legs is squats. since it works my lower back(to some extent), i thought it woudl be best to put it in with my back day

I prefer a 3 day split. Chest/Bi's, Back Tri's, Shoulder Legs. You need to do more leg work IMO. 2 days seems a little short to cram everything in with sufficient intensity.

outlawtas2 said:
I prefer a 3 day split. Chest/Bi's, Back Tri's, Shoulder Legs. You need to do more leg work IMO. 2 days seems a little short to cram everything in with sufficient intensity.

the main reason i do it now it cause i dont have time to work out 6x a week.
full tiem student and full time work.

plus for my job, im a cart bitch at walmart. i push carts all day, i think that works the shit out of my legs/lower back. after a day of work it feel like ive ben doign dead lifts

i think squats give me enough shape to my legs anyways. I d rather concentrate more on upper body. its what ladies like to look at anyways

outlawtas2 said:
preach outlawas2... :rockband:

Back