rubber stopper shitting the bed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossSauce

i'm drawing my tren w/a 20 g. and it is eating up my stopper. when i drew into the syringe tonight, i got a little piece of stopper floating around in there. i threw that one out, and i also noticed a tiny piece floating in the bottle. what should i do?

thats happened to me a couple of times

you should try to keep withdrawing through the same hole to avoid punching several holes in it.

I use 18 and dont have a problem. With a gauge that sizeyou could see where your last hole was. Keep using the same hole and youll be fine.

An 18g pin will fuck your stopper up use a 20g it is more than efficient for quick drawing of gear and wont tear up your stopper.

i thought the samke thing when i read the title i thougfht that someone was shitting in the bed. just bemore careful when you draw your gear

jarbulldog said:
i thought the samke thing when i read the title i thougfht that someone was shitting in the bed. just bemore careful when you draw your gear
I was about to wonder why this bed shitting post was not in the conversation forum?! I think common sense is the best answer here when it comes to your stopper floating in your gear, do not waste your time refiltering, all you would do is clog the filter with the chunk of stopper

i had this problem(the stopper problem---i haven't shit the bed in a while) and do in my bottle of prop right now. i heat up my shit in hot water before i draw, and after i put the needle in , turn it upside down and let the chunk sink to the bottom. withdraw and you're good to go!!

i think everybody is missing the point. also, people think i'm using an 18 g when i'm using a 20. the 20 destroyed the stopper. the way that thing looks, it's definitely "shit the bed!" all i am worried about is the little piece that's in the bottle. how can eventually get all my tren out w/o that going into my syringe?

by the way, what would have been a better title?.........my rubber stopper is ruined from my 20 g needle and now there is a piece of stopper floating in the bottle and a piece was drawn into my syringe. what should i do to avoid a problem?

that's so weird! i just thought it was universally known. you are correct....shitting the bed=fucked up,bad etc. like if you said, "my car was running fine until the engine shit the bed!" or something like that.
so my rubber stopper definitely shit the bed!!!!

Ummmm ok?! I am gonna start using that phrase. When I get fucked up this weekend I am gonna tell everyone that " I shit the bed!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back