RUI MT2 is the king shiz?

carverelli

I am banned!
I dont know how many of you have used this peptide but its a miracle tanner. everyone looks better with some color.just thought I'd the experience with my rats. They take a 20 min nap in the low rate tanning bed once a week, inject .5mg 2x/week and stay a rich brown for as long as they want. I took them to Hawaii with my wife and I last September....never applied any sunscreen to any of them. Any for some odd reason they seem horny as fuck and get random wood.

If you have issues with keeping some color give it a try, jus sayin

I love rui MT2. Been using it for several years now. If you think mt2 makes you horny try pt 141, it the compound from mt2 isolated! Good times!

I personally love and use RUI MT2 for years as well. Its great stuff and a little goes a LONG way once you get a base tan going. MT2, CIA and Letro I use pretty often from them.

I am a huge MT2 fan. The stuff is amazing. I use it every year come the beginning of summer. I get a base tan that puts me a good month ahead of where I would be without it. RUI stuff is excellent quality as well. I used another rc company mt2 and at the same dosage it made me nauseous. I had read it was a side but even dropping the dose I still was feeling like I needed to puke my guts up (the company turned out to be "inferior" not what their name would indicate!). Swapped out for rui MT2 and never looked back.

Its like protan of peptides. The stuff is great. I am fair skinned and it a godsend man. I picked up 2 vials during one or their sales and I am so glad I did.

I used the MT2 and it really darkened me up! It was my first time with RUI & MT2 and the MT2 got me way daker than I expected that's for sure.

Back