Going for my First research project- the things newb's go through

Ganicus

I am banned!
Good afternoon, morning or whenever your reading this

So I decided to go with my first research project with LGD and wanted to do it the best way possible.

Hang on a sec, I have comment about another post that someone bought LGD from Amazon. Im not about to start ranting about a new person, but come on! Amazon

During my reading which including several other forums- no im not a member there on this name or any other name, only joined here- it was clear to see that liquid chem research was in fact what I wanted to do. Choosing the right manufacture, now that was the big choice. being somewhat new to this (Sarms) theres lots of chems out there. But one thing that I noticed on other boards, is how they talked up that brand even though there were numerous posts (google search) that described how the product was garbage. Or some guy name Dylan - shit he looks awful- bashed to shit and I can see why.
for the most part it was kind of easy to start crossing off companies. Pill form, for me not going to cut it. Might be good for some but IMHO theres no source info provided to prove how legit the product is. Plus rumors of spiking some of the sarms with a PH to increase results, not good.

Price was another thing to consider -why are some 2 times more and than others?why in the hell are some so cheap? I can buy 3 bottles of 1 product for almost the price of 1 bottle at another site! Little more reading and there it is! As with most things in life, you get what you pay for- PERIOD . Offering twice the potency in 1 bottle vs buying 3 and hoping you get the same results? I could not to do that to my poor little mouse.

So I have decided to go with sarmsearch or RUI. both have a good following and positive rep backing them. This new research will last 8-12 weeks and I will get into a little more tomorrow, but my brain is fried. Feel like I have been staring at the Matrix for the past 2 days.

Glad to be here

Doing a LOT of prior research is the key - you did well! Both companies you mentioned are good companies and places you can trust, they have to be or Steroidology would not allow them to advertise on this site. For your first run, I would go with SarmsSearch since that is all they do (SARMs). It is their bread and butter. It is always wise to test another known good source and compare / contrast the products. Personally, I have found SarmsSearch to be better than RUI when it comes to SARMs, but I do use RUI for all my peptide and such needs.

Why did you decide to use LGD? Just curious.

Don't forget the 30% off code of FORUM30. There is also a Christmas special going on where you get free stuff based on a "ticket in a can" style system. For every bottle you buy, you get one entry for a free bottle of whatever you want.

Last edited:
Haha, very nice writeup.. I've never tried the RUI products, but I can 100% vouch for the quality of Sarmsearch! Their stuff is top notch! I see you have 2 posts here on the board. If that other post didn't have it, please tell us about yourself. Age, height, weight.. That kind of stuff.

Why LGD? What are your goals?

Welcome to the forum. Like you said, there's a lot of them out there with a major agenda. I've learned more on this forum this past year, than I did on other forums!

Great job doping your research before hand and not just purchasing the first sarm product you find on the internet. I know exactly which forum you are talking about and whom you are referring to. Be careful when a forum heavily tries to push a product. You will notice this is not a source board, just an informational one so all the reviews you read will be unbiased and genuine. Good luck on your project!

Thanks all,

I decided to go with L to max my gains and strength. my test subject has been subjected to PH's before. Im taking about before McGuire mentioned andro! So my pig was able to dabble with real PH before both bans. I thought about giving L and S4 but thought that may be a bit of overkill, so I believe L alone should suffice.

as far as dosage goes, I will start off 3-5 per day for a week and increase to 10 per day. will run a log, those are always fun!

thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated

Doing a LOT of prior research is the key - you did well! Both companies you mentioned are good companies and places you can trust, they have to be or Steroidology would not allow them to advertise on this site. For your first run, I would go with SarmsSearch since that is all they do (SARMs). It is their bread and butter. It is always wise to test another known good source and compare / contrast the products. Personally, I have found SarmsSearch to be better than RUI when it comes to SARMs, but I do use RUI for all my peptide and such needs.

Why did you decide to use LGD? Just curious.

Don't forget the 30% off code of FORUM30. There is also a Christmas special going on where you get free stuff based on a "ticket in a can" style system. For every bottle you buy, you get one entry for a free bottle of whatever you want.

thank you

Thanks all,

I decided to go with L to max my gains and strength. my test subject has been subjected to PH's before. Im taking about before McGuire mentioned andro! So my pig was able to dabble with real PH before both bans. I thought about giving L and S4 but thought that may be a bit of overkill, so I believe L alone should suffice.

as far as dosage goes, I will start off 3-5 per day for a week and increase to 10 per day. will run a log, those are always fun!

thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated

Sounds like a good plan! I'll be following if you log it! Yeah, I remember those early ph days.. I'm still in love w/ the S1+ that I took! Stuff blew me up!

OMG- 1 fast and bulk nut . com couldn't keep this in stock after the word got out. incredible strength gains on 1 AD as well. lucky enough to use prim performance before they went out of business. great products there too. aww those were the good ol days LOL

Back