RUI pm me please ......!!!

You can email them directly, Pinkbear. service(at)rui-products.com

If you've placed an order, be sure to include your name and order number. And keep in mind, depending on when you email them, there likely wouldn't be a response during the weekends. Always check spam folders/filters for responses.

I placed an order. Says it was delivered and there is nothing at my house. I'm so fucking pissed right now.
Not at them
Just have had the worst day. Long list of shit today. I'm gunna murder someone

I placed an order. Says it was delivered and there is nothing at my house. I'm so fucking pissed right now.
Not at them
Just have had the worst day. Long list of shit today. I'm gunna murder someone

I would contact the shipping company and provide your tracking number. I'm sure they'll shed some light.

lol I feel your anger pinkbear. I would start tripping out to. Best thing to do is just stay calm. lol drink a beer and watch family guy lol just make sure your not taking d-bol and drinking beer ha ha ha. Lol I don't know if your on some crazy cycle or not.

This has happened to me more than 5 times. It always comes the next day and occasionally, 2 days later.

You didn't by chance check the tracking number the moment it said shipped, did you? UPS/USPS reuse tracking numbers, so you may very well be looking at an old tracking number that hasn't been updated yet with the new information. ;)

Sorry guys just started my day shitty today. A build up of multiply things through out the day and I get home from work ( which I want to murder that lil fuck of a boss I have) and was just furious. Did I mention Iv been eating like 60g of carbs for the last 4 days and I want to fuck a stack of pancakes?

But i have calmed down. I will call the post office tomorrow. I'm sure no one took it I get 2-3 amazon packages a week so gunna chill a bit.

And if they don't have it the first stack of pancakes I see better fucking beg for mercy.

just contact rui bro... work it out with them..

dont get frustrated.. they get stuff over pretty quick usually

Post office blows. 90% of the time for me I get my stuff and the status they last show was the stuff was received for shipping in texas or some crap and its at my door. Just for kicks i checked one order and it wasnt until 2 days later it showed delivered. its no wonder the USPS is in financial trouble.
You should contact rui cust service maybe they can get some info from USPS on their end.

This has happened to me more than 5 times. It always comes the next day and occasionally, 2 days later.

ken3531, could you shed some light regarding u´r awesme profile pic? Who is that girl?.... do you perhpas have a high-mangification HD version of that image? ...... just curious.

Contacted rui. All sales are final. Super so the post office lost te package or it was stolen, nothing rui going to or can do about it. I'm out 100$.

The days just get better and better

its no wonder the USPS is in financial trouble.
QUOTE]

^^^^ Went through the same thing about few months ago. Post office showed delivered and I never saw the package. After going back and fourth with them, I finally gave up. JB stayed ontop off it and made it up to me though. Good luck bud.

The post office is unbelievably inept. Anytime I see a company shipping with them, I just hold my breath and pray it actually gets delivered at some point in the next 6 weeks

Back