RUI products the real deal?

ordered stuff twice. Got it fast as hell and have always like the end results of the stuff i got.

Peptides and research chemicals are for the most part legal to own. You have the same chances being ripped off with these companies as you do when buying prohormones, which is next to nothing. Yes, RUI is very legit. My fave is GWP, but only because they were the first company I used.

I for one LOVE rui products. Ive ordered about 3-4 times from them and they'll be my first option whenever I need something from now on. The only downside is all my orders took a week but a lot of people seem to be getting it quicker. Still worth it though.

I am new to RUI but I used them already and the order came as it should have and T/A was good. Products seem to be good, need some more time though to try others.

anyone try the TB500?

I have used rui about 4 times never had any problems products are legit and I always shipp regular n recieve in 5 days really fast .. I was wondering are there any promo codes or sales going on tryna get some aromasin and a couple other products

I have used RUi multiple times in the past, always fast, always good reliable products. I don't see a need to ever change providers

I disagree with FAST SHIPPING, and I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Customer service sucks, I accidently ordered 23g instead of 25g, yes I Realize that's my fault. 2 seconds after submitting the order I email them asking to change that to 25g. They reply the day after saying they could not cancel my order. I was not asking to cancel simply send 25's instead of 23. Great customer service would have said "usually we don't do this.... but we will correct your order before shipping(since it takes them 3 days to ship after ordering anyways).

Lost my business, I'll never refer nor order from RUI again if they're the last company around. Sure I'll get banned for talking bad about a sponsor here but oh well, not going to lie and say they are nice friendly helpful people when their not. I've turned 6 people on to another research lab and drawn them from rui already, and will continue to do so, the other place has EXCELLENT customer service. RUI wants to charge you $9 to process your order in a timely fashion. Who does that?

Well I have personally used RUI for many orders for many years since I joined this site. (how I found them) and have never had an issue with their product or service and I always rec people to them (unless at other forums where they are non sponsors, out of respect I bit my lip , unless someone directly asks me via PM, other wise there's only one other id even use nowadays)

RUI is 100% Good To Go

Back