RUI T3 legit? underdosed? seem skeptical

negi01

I have used other research lab products in the past and have had great experiences with them but this time around i chose RUI T3 to see how that worked out. i'm not really sure why it would be 200mg/ml? It could be in my head but i dont feel the "fire" from them or even the "depleted" feeling so i was wondering what you all had to say about their T3 as of right now. G2G or? any feedback would be great. Ive heard many great things about this company but some chemicals varie from others

Well I used it this past fall and it was legit for sure. I dropped some nice weight ..it caught u to me after a couple weeks as far as that dragging feeling. I have also used it in the past with good success but that is the most recent time

hmm interesting thanks for the response. my body temp has been the same even at 100mcg (i dont go higher than that and that was more of an experimental dose) I dont think T3 dramatically increases body temp like clen does now does it? kinda hard to tell if the t3 is legit or not sometimes although i only use it when needed with a tapering dose for maybe a month or so

I have not run into anything from RUI that was not legit - does not mean they cannot have a bad batch now and again. They seem to take pride in their stuff, so if you think there is an issue, contact them about it.

Back