RUI Tamoxifen side effects and concerns

wombat68

Been taking it for exactly a week at 40mg/ed...i have noticed i feel a lot more anxious than usual and also appear to have broken out in a skin rash on my back. I read these to be more rare side effects, but side effects nonetheless. I scheduled a dr appt for monday but don't want to discontinue the usage because i think its working. Should i just cut the dose in half? Thanks

PH = AAS use in my eyes but either way. If you believe or are narrowing the Tamoxien down as the cause then stop it... It has a half-life of about 5 days so will take time for blood levels to drop. Look into Raloxifene for gyno as an alternative it is is the problem, maybe consider getting bloodwork done.

PH = AAS use in my eyes but either way. If you believe or are narrowing the Tamoxien down as the cause then stop it... It has a half-life of about 5 days so will take time for blood levels to drop. Look into Raloxifene for gyno as an alternative it is is the problem, maybe consider getting bloodwork done.

by old ph use i mean 8 years ago...not a couple months...already tried ralox with no success and got blood work that all checked out fine...ill see what the doctor says

Hmm discount that then haha, yeah Ralox works with varying success myself included previously... i find Toremifene far better. But, like said go by what yourt doc says on this one...

I feel like no one else has had these rash type thing occur leading me to believe its not due to tamox but maybe something else.

Its probably hives from you stressing out so much about this damn gyno bro!!
On a serious note I have never heard of or experienced that side from tamoxifen. You could be right maybe it is something else? Food allergy perhaps?

As an aside, many things do not play nice with dairy products. Try going dairy free for a few weeks while doing everything else the same and see what happens.

Its probably hives from you stressing out so much about this damn gyno bro!!
On a serious note I have never heard of or experienced that side from tamoxifen. You could be right maybe it is something else? Food allergy perhaps?

haha i wouldnt be surprised if it had something to do with stress

As an aside, many things do not play nice with dairy products. Try going dairy free for a few weeks while doing everything else the same and see what happens.

i dont consume much dairy other than a greek yogurt serving here and there...its just weird that it got worse after i started the tamox...i went to the doctor and got an antibiotic prescribed....

on another note, i just started taking an ssri again to deal with my anxiety issues...i read somewhere that it could negatively impact the tamox..is that true?

i dont consume much dairy other than a greek yogurt serving here and there...its just weird that it got worse after i started the tamox...i went to the doctor and got an antibiotic prescribed....

on another note, i just started taking an ssri again to deal with my anxiety issues...i read somewhere that it could negatively impact the tamox..is that true?

It depends what ssri you are taking. Some inhibit the cyp enzyme that breaks tamoxifen down into its active metabolites rendering it useless. Paxil is a strong inhibitor of it, Zoloft a lesser degree of inhibition and Lexapro, for example hardly inhibits the cyp enzyme at all (making lexapro ok with tamox).

What kind of PH was used in that Cycle ?

It depends what ssri you are taking. Some inhibit the cyp enzyme that breaks tamoxifen down into its active metabolites rendering it useless. Paxil is a strong inhibitor of it, Zoloft a lesser degree of inhibition and Lexapro, for example hardly inhibits the cyp enzyme at all (making lexapro ok with tamox).

perfect because thats the one

Back