RUI's Melanotan II gets you tan!

Freeze-dried MT-II will keep it's integrity

hey porkchop do you know how long you can store the mt2 vial in the freezer for with no bac water added.
I found one site which claimed 4-5 years?
I found 4 bottles ib the freezer i had forgotten was there from 2.5 years ago and I live in australia which charges us $85 per 10mg vial so would like to keep them and use them if they are safe?
What you have is gold, g2g :cool:

I have LOVED MT2 myself.
only nev side i noticed was very mild nausea for 5-10min.

I also never use more then 0.5mg at a time. only go more frequent the first few weeks (2-3X a week) then move to 1-2X a week a couple more. then i usually have to drop it even lower if im getting sun or ill get to dark.
couple freckles got a bit darker but it is not something i cared about.
love the stuff,

Ill be following this advice.
Hoping for a nice tan this summer big time!

Do you really need to go tanning on this? Does it just take longer to be tan if you don't? Also, does it help with acne like a normal tan would?

Do you really need to go tanning on this? Does it just take longer to be tan if you don't? Also, does it help with acne like a normal tan would?

you need some sort of UV stimulation.. not much ... but I would say more to build tan then next to non to keep tan as long as you are on MT2.. its sort of a waste if you are looking for a tan to not take for at least a few weeks.
Sun IS good for you, juts not TOO much of if.

The MT2 is amazing, I only tanned for a few weeks and was happy. Then it kept for months without me going out of my way to get sun.

you need some sort of UV stimulation.. not much ... but I would say more to build tan then next to non to keep tan as long as you are on MT2.. its sort of a waste if you are looking for a tan to not take for at least a few weeks.
Sun IS good for you, juts not TOO much of if.

The MT2 is amazing, I only tanned for a few weeks and was happy. Then it kept for months without me going out of my way to get sun.

Thanks Rock....I actually love the sun and in AZ here we have plenty of it but throughout the week I leave the house when it's just coming up and get home from work when it's going down, it's to difficult but mainly I want to run it if it helps with acne, the tan is the bonus.

Thanks Rock....I actually love the sun and in AZ here we have plenty of it but throughout the week I leave the house when it's just coming up and get home from work when it's going down, it's to difficult but mainly I want to run it if it helps with acne, the tan is the bonus.

I don't know it it helps with acne... but come to think of it I did get less acne when on it. But I am not sure if that was due to tanning a bit more or the MT, I do know it didn't cause acne though, that's for sure.
It is very possible MT2 helps acne.
I would recommend taking apple cider vinegar daily, I found this to help acne AND its good for you overall. ( 3-4 servings a day) PM me if interested where I get mine.

Back