Run and Gun AAS Cycling – A power approach to success. - OldSchoolLifter

OldSchoolLifter

These are advanced protocols and cycles, that should not be run by anyone without experience. Running two 17aa orals can cause damage to your health so please now what you are doing! You have been warned,

37333d1323577733-run-gun-aas-cycling-power-approach-success-oldschoollifter-run_n_gun_baby.jpg

Run and Gun AAS Cycling ***8211; A power approach to success.

By OldSchoolLifter

Over the years the use of aas has evolved into a direct science, more is known now of what each compound does compare to when Arnold was practicing. In the day, cycles consisted of very little if any test, high amounts of nandrolone, and low dose dbol for long periods alongside anadrol. NO PCT, now we have evolved and the end result is much bigger bodybuilders.

This has been talked about a few times, but never has someone gone into how they would use this approach to cycling a run and gun method.

The Protocol

Run and Gun means you blast with short esters for no longer than 5-6 weeks, cruise for the same exact time you blasted for, and repeat! This keeps myostatin at a low as well as cortisol, and never gives it a chance to rise, leaving you able to gain quick gains in 5-6 weeks, then hold them while you cruise only to gain more on the next run and gun.

In some recent questions to some of the most seasoned vets I know, I asked each of them the same questions, Keep in mind all have used long cycles with long breaks, and used run and gun type methods. The result was that more users reported more quality gains, less sides, and more manageable and keepable gains while doing short blasts and cruises, compared to long drawn out cycles and recovery times.

Pound for Pound, they gained more with the run and Gun, than with longer cycles, in a standard winter bulk of say 15-20 weeks body builders will gain 15-20lbs or more depending on where they are in their body building careers. But if you break the 20 weeks into 2 Blast cycles followed by a cruise and repeat, gains will never stall like at week 10, and you should gain more weight with the 2 blasts compared to the one long run.

What you need

2-3 Fast acting Injectables, they are paramount as you will be blast for 5-6 weeks and you want them to kick in as fast as possible.
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
NPP
TNE

Are all good choices of shorter acting injectable to add to your cycle.

1-2 Orals to gain quick size and create a higher anabolic environment.
Dbol
Anadrol
M1T
Super Drol
Anavar (var) ( at high doses 100mg )
Winstrol
And so on.

Sample Cycles :
1-6 Test Prop 75-100mg/ed
1-5 NPP 50-75mg/ed
1-6 Dbol 30mg/ed
1-6 Anadrol 50mg/ed

Week 7 Cruise for 6 weeks on 200-300mg test and repeat with another.

Another cycle.
1-6 Test Prop 75-100mg/ed
1-4 TNE 75-100mg/ed
1-6 Anavar (var) 80-100mg/ed
1-6 Dbol 30mg/ed

Another
1-5 TNE 100mg/ed
1-5 Tren Ace 50-75mg/ed
1-4 superdmz 3 caps daily

Another
1-5 Test Prop 100mg/ed
1-5 Tren Ace 50-75mg/ed
1-5 Winstrol 50mg
1-3 Dbol 30mg/ed

During the blasts make sure to use your AI***8217;s more frequently, and dedicate those 5 weeks to pure commitment, and you will make some incredible gains in such a short period. That not only will stay with you, but keep you progressing along without hitting plateaus. This will also allow you to blast more frequently, and recover faster because of the short duration.

Your body is your temple, Experiment, Train, and Document, find what works, and stick to it. My findings and personal experience shows, that this above WORKS!

Last edited:
several of your examples show 2 orals / 17a steroids at the same time and thats a reckless idea at best.

several of your examples show 2 orals / 17a steroids at the same time and thats a reckless idea at best.

Yes, but no two 17aa are at high enough doses to cause damage. one is higher while, the other acts as a support role, in a synergistic way.

But it should not be enough to harm your liver.

Yes, but no two 17aa are at high enough doses to cause damage. one is higher while, the other acts as a support role, in a synergistic way.

But it should not be enough to harm your liver.

im not buying it . there are dozens of injectable options so why risk it.

im also not buying your cycle advice. slow and steady wins the race . longer low dose cycles give low side effects and keepable gains. your trying to hard to reinvent the game .

im not buying it . there are dozens of injectable options so why risk it.

im also not buying your cycle advice. slow and steady wins the race . longer low dose cycles give low side effects and keepable gains. your trying to hard to reinvent the game .

running a class 1 and class 2 oral like anavar and dbol or even 2 class 2 like anadrol and dbol combined are very synergistic, you should try it.

That is perfectly fine, this is just one approach. I have ran many long cycles and the result always the same, gains stall, and I feel less "on" the longer I am on.

The build up of myostatin and cortisol slows muslce growth hindering your long cycle's gains to what it could be.

By blasting and cruises for short bursts you negate the rise in myostatin and keep the gains pushing forward rather than stalling.

Not trying to re invent the wheel, just showing what has worked form myself, and others in our community.

Due to our google rankings a few minutes after a thread goes up here it will already rank toward the top of a google search.

This brings in more newbies here than to any of the other sites. Newbies are enthusiastic, up beat and will support the sponsors of a site they feel treats them well and with respect like is done here.

DADAWG is looking out for that considerable part of our member base. New guys definitely do not need to be running two orals or anything along those lines.

I see where you are coming from OSL but please keep the newbie factor in mind and what they read they often will do without much research.

running a class 1 and class 2 oral like anavar and dbol or even 2 class 2 like anadrol and dbol combined are very synergistic, you should try it.

That is perfectly fine, this is just one approach. I have ran many long cycles and the result always the same, gains stall, and I feel less "on" the longer I am on.

The build up of myostatin and cortisol slows muslce growth hindering your long cycle's gains to what it could be.

By blasting and cruises for short bursts you negate the rise in myostatin and keep the gains pushing forward rather than stalling.

Not trying to re invent the wheel, just showing what has worked form myself, and others in our community.

if you want to be reckless with your health thats your business but remember that 90% of members on these boards are basically kids and your risking their health and permenant shut down with that permenant cycle your advising.

I'm with Dawg here entirely. In your opening statement you talk about how we've progressed as steroid users, then you lead us directly into regression.

I get that youre a board sponsor, but we have to look out for our own here. Dbol and anadrol together for 6 weeks? No thanks, I like my health.

Due to our google rankings a few minutes after a thread goes up here it will already rank toward the top of a google search.

This brings in more newbies here than to any of the other sites. Newbies are enthusiastic, up beat and will support the sponsors of a site they feel treats them well and with respect like is done here.

DADAWG is looking out for that considerable part of our member base. New guys definitely do not need to be running two orals or anything along those lines.

I see where you are coming from OSL but please keep the newbie factor in mind and what they read they often will do without much research.

I fully understand that, and respect that I will be the first to say This type of cycling should never be used for a beginner aas user but there will always be that one person that runs tren solo or an oral only cycle.

But yes I understand how it can influence a potentially new user into misusing gear. I should be more mindful of that. My apologies

I'm with Dawg here entirely. In your opening statement you talk about how we've progressed as steroid users, then you lead us directly into regression.

I get that youre a board sponsor, but we have to look out for our own here. Dbol and anadrol together for 6 weeks? No thanks, I like my health.

Im not trying to promote any sales of anything, this was simple an article I wrote that I wanted to share, I included the link to the Z blog which is a sponsor here, and where the article is as well.

I know how it looks, but my blood tests, and repetitive use in this fashion have proved to different than running 100mg anadrol for 4 weeks than 50mg anadrol and 30mg dbol.

I actually felt much less toxic with the two.

Again not for the young, who want to permanently shit down their endocrine system, research should always be done to find what best suits your needs.

Please stop using the term synergy. Synergy explicitly means that the results are greater than the sum of its parts. I challenge you to prove that anadrol and Dbol will put more muscle on you together than the total if each were run seperately. Pro-tip: they won't. You'd be lucky to prove they they work in synergy to destroy your liver.

It's all good OSL, I for one am very glad that you are here on the board!

You didn't realize we had so many guys just getting into things and now you know.

You are representing a solid company with solid products! and you bring a wealth of knowledge with you to the site. Nothing but positives +

Lets try not to turn this into something that it isn't, I'm sure we are all going to be very pleased with what OSL brings to the table here especially once we all get to know him.

I should apologize. I have never been one to sit idly while someone pulls the wool over the eyes of an unwitting victim, and that's how I perceived this.

I hope that you will amend your post to include some warning of the dangers of stacking orals, and I hope you'll use better judgement when you word a blog post in a way that a newbie might think is an advisable way to run gear.

we all need to remember that less than 1% of the people on these boards makes their living using steroids , for the rest of us use it as part of a hobby . which means at least 99% of us dont need to take any unnecessary chances. slow and steady wins the race.

Back