Run NAC and TUDCA at the same time, or no need?

cybrsage

The title says it all - should both NAC and TUDCA be run at the same time for liver support? Is there any benefit to it?

I dont think it is necessary. I run NAC and have UDCA on hand. If my mid cycle bloods showed elevated liver enzymes I would add in the UDCA at 250mgED or EOD depending how high they were.
My method has always been NAC for prevention, UDCA for treatment. Serves me well. BTW I dose NAC at 1200mg/day on cycle.

I took 1200 morning, 1200 night while on DBOL. One week after kick start DBOL I take 600 morning 600 night.

600 morning and 600 night is what I've been doing as well. My levels were slightly elevated a few months back so I started taking it. BW came back in fine shape yesterday, so I'm sold on the stuff now. I started using tren about a month ago so I was a little worried what things would look like.

Bump.... I have same question 3 years later. I guess I'm confused why not take both Tudca and NAC. The stuff is cheap on Amazon. What's the harm? I'm researching liver support for a 6 week Tbol cycle I'm planning for.

If I'm doing Orals or Tren, then it's Tudca and NAC.

If I'm on a Cycle without Orals or Tren, then it's just NAC.

And I've been dosing @ 1,200 Mg a day since around 2013.
Back then it was Liv-52-DS and Milk Thistle.
But while on a Harsh Cycle, my Liver Enzymes came back at over Double the Upper Parameters of the Blood Test.
I switched over, redid the Bloodwork 28 Days later, and both AST and ALT were back in the Middle of the Reference Range.

Haven't looked back since, and my Liver Enzymes are always good........................... JP

If I'm doing Orals or Tren, then it's Tudca and NAC.

If I'm on a Cycle without Orals or Tren, then it's just NAC.

And I've been dosing @ 1,200 Mg a day since around 2013.
Back then it was Liv-52-DS and Milk Thistle.
But while on a Harsh Cycle, my Liver Enzymes came back at over Double the Upper Parameters of the Blood Test.
I switched over, redid the Bloodwork 28 Days later, and both AST and ALT were back in the Middle of the Reference Range.

Haven't looked back since, and my Liver Enzymes are always good........................... JP

Liv 52 was the other product I was going to ask about also. Back two years ago when everyone said get liv-52 they didn't have the legit liv-52 product available anymore online or at vitamin shop. I looked on amazon today though and looks like Liv-52 is available now. So you are saying NAC and Liv 52 are interchangeable but wouldn't do both? Or that NAC is preferable now over Liv-52 but don't do both? I understood what you said otherwise re: Tudca and NAC. Thanks!

Liv 52 was the other product I was going to ask about also. Back two years ago when everyone said get liv-52 they didn't have the legit liv-52 product available anymore online or at vitamin shop. I looked on amazon today though and looks like Liv-52 is available now. So you are saying NAC and Liv 52 are interchangeable but wouldn't do both? Or that NAC is preferable now over Liv-52 but don't do both? I understood what you said otherwise re: Tudca and NAC. Thanks!

NAC and Liv-52 aren't interchangeable.
NAC is the Gold Standard as far as I'm concerned, as I've done Multiple Bloodwork to Verify.

Liv-52-DS (double strength version) was what everyone took back in the day, along with Milk Thistle.
But when I did my Bloodwork, it wasn't keeping my Liver Enzymes in check.

That's when I switched over to the Tudca and NAC.
I do NAC all year long @ 600 Mg a day, 1,200 Mg when On-Cycle............................ JP

Back