Running Anavar only cycle...have a few questions

I probably wont do another oral only cycle...
However!
I experimented on one and did Anavar ONLY... and I ONLY dosed at 30mg a day. (Everyone says 60+mg ED)
Well, on a 6week cycle @ 30mg ED my max bench went up 85lbs.
My max was about 225 back then. The Anavar only cycle was the first time I ever came within 50lbs of benching 300 in my life... and I pushed 305lbs at the end of it.
A month later I got a sever shoulder injury and was out for almost 4 months without ANY upper body work.
When I finally got up and running again I could still bench 270+lbs.
Moral of the story:
The gains you will get are CLEAN and keepable.
The downside:
Even at that low of a dose (Despite what everyone will tell you about Anavar (var) not shutting you down), my sex drive was GONE by week 6!
Run a low dose test with it. At least 125mg a week to keep at your natty levels.
Please excuse typos.

Same happened for me with Anavar (var), I got really strong, but was using 100mg a day. Bench skyrocketed over 6 weeks! Lots of new muscle.

What do you not undetstand about steroids shutting down your natty test production. This is why tou need to add synthetic test... Do you know what it feels like to have low/no test?? You are moody,emotional,weak,no temper,snappy,low libido...etc..

It's real simple in my opinion, run some test with the var. The worst thing that's gonna happen is you increase your gains. One thing for sure, whatever you decide to do, you'll know the results when it's over. However, I'm a huge fan of taking advice from those with experience. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Back