Running Deca for 16 weeks????

fatchops

hey felles well I was thinking of doing a 16 weeker. Test/deca/dbol
Running low doses throughout but I would like to keep test @ 500mg/wk and maybe run dbol for the first 5 weeks then the last 4 weeks. My question is Can i run deca for 16 weeks? This cycle is not scetch in stone. Just want some opinions.
Thanks

FC

I think running the longer ester gear for longer periods of time is good. The majority of people who have tried eq for 8-10 weeks and then did it for longer had much better results going to 12 weeks and more (several months in some cases).

TxLonghorn said:
I think running the longer ester gear for longer periods of time is good. The majority of people who have tried eq for 8-10 weeks and then did it for longer had much better results going to 12 weeks and more (several months in some cases).

That's what I have been told. I have tried short cycles and now I want to see how a longer cycle would do to me. Thanks TX

Can I run Deca @ 400mg for 16 weeks straight, if this is my first time using Deca!!!

what about running omna for like 10 weeks ...tghis would be after front load of a gram and 2 weeks at 705 then 10 at 500....the dbol would be for like 4 weeks then gone and throw some Winstrol (winny) in the last 4 weeks to lapse over for 2 weeks and then throw in the clomid 3 weeks off the omna...

E

You should run your post cycle therapy longer, it's usally 4 week with deca, you might want to add a week.

JohnnyB

fatchops said:
hey felles well I was thinking of doing a 16 weeker. Test/deca/dbol
Running low doses throughout but I would like to keep test @ 500mg/wk and maybe run dbol for the first 5 weeks then the last 4 weeks. My question is Can i run deca for 16 weeks? This cycle is not scetch in stone. Just want some opinions.
Thanks

FC

I asked this once, and was told that it was a bad idea since a long time on deca would be brutal on the hpta. Recovery would be a long and difficult process.

I think you would be fine, assuming that you use the proper anti-e's and post cycle recovery. My suggestion would be to drop the deca and replace it with EQ.

bigdelt69 said:
I think you would be fine, assuming that you use the proper anti-e's and post cycle recovery. My suggestion would be to drop the deca and replace it with EQ.

I have tried EQ and I always wanted to run Deca. I want to try this test/deca/dbol mass cycle you know. Just try different things. Thanks felles.

Back