s4 ?

bonexyster

started s4 four days ago. it really kicked in today im presently doing 75 ed. how long should one stay off before using again? ....i always take a joint supp that today i didnt even need. has anyone eles had fantastic joint relief from s4?

Not yet I haven't, but as soon as I start I'm sure I will!
very excited to see you're satisfied with yours.

I am bro. Strength has increased to comparable to some ph yet I feel no different other then my joints feel very good. Endurance is deff better then ph due to not having higher bp or any type of cracked out methyl feelings. And what I like best is only took a few days to really notice increases in strength and endurance vs weeks with other things. Very satisfied bro. Uniquemichals is where I got mine for a good price.

I am bro. Strength has increased to comparable to some ph yet I feel no different other then my joints feel very good. Endurance is deff better then ph due to not having higher bp or any type of cracked out methyl feelings. And what I like best is only took a few days to really notice increases in strength and endurance vs weeks with other things. Very satisfied bro. Uniquemichals is where I got mine for a good price.

same here! should see it tomorrow, but wont use it until I am coming off of this IGF-cjc-ghrp cycle. I'm stacking osta and s-4 when I get it, so I'll let you know how that works!

Back