Safety of homebrew and injectable aas in general

Lenex

Hello fellow members

Have you ever questioned the safety of injecting something that is not genuine pharma gear into your body? The fear that i have is that there is some virus/bacteria/protein that could affect us years down the road. Like 5, 10, 20 years from now. Let me use HIV as an example; you get flu-like symptoms a few weeks after, but then after 10 years people usually develop aids symptoms.

In the past they used pituitary-derived HGH, and they thought it was ok. Then after time they realized that it causes a horrible neurological disease, caused by a protein that was present in the dead bodies used for extraction of the HGH. Its called Creutzfield-Jacobs disease. They didn't know that back then, and they just thought it was fine to inject HGH and they did it. If they knew it back then, i am sure the risks far outweigh the benefits and they would not do it.

Now, i know its a totally different thing, making steroids at home with ''clean'' equipment and extracting a molecule from a dead body. But every time i inject my enriched oils into my butt i think about those risks. Im 27 years of age, so i am concerned what i will be dealing with, regarding my health in 20 years. I use 0.22Um filters and i bake my gear@230 degrees F for 30 minutes. I also add 1% BA but i highly doubt how effective BA is.

Recently i made my prop and one thing i would like to point out is that you need to use somewhere around 20%(not less) BB for 100mg/ml concentration. The prop is notorious for bad pip and i believe that is mostly because the crystals are not totally disolved in the solution. with eought BB you make sure that all the crystals are well disolved. Bayer uses for their promobolan 40% BB, you can look it up, it is written on their packaging. My theory is that if the crystalls are not well disolved, they can act as a blot clot and they can block some small veins, which we all know is not good.

So if anyone that can calm me down and expalin things, thank you.

Last edited:
you want to play you got to pay. I suggest you talk up golf. Or just go full natty or find a dirty doctor.

sorry good luck

Agree with above; you have to accept the risks, or don't play the game. I do want to mention to you that your worry about hormone crystals blocking veins is silly. The filter you use to sterilize the gear is often 22 micrometers while capillaries are 40 micrometers in diameter. If the hormones can pass through a 22um filter, odds are it will have ZERO issue moving through a vessel two times in diameter. ;)

yeah that is actually a good answer. pay to play. but i bet if someone knew he was gonna die, he wouldnt do it, no matter how badly he wants to get big.
i guess im just gonna go with pharma int he futur
half those filters are 0.22 micro not 22

how about test flu with trt, does that happen? does test flu happen with pharma gear?

Test flu varies person to person. I was worried about test flu when I first injected and prepared for the worst. With almost 3 pins in I have yet to have any flu like symptoms or PIP. Hope this helps.

yeah that is actually a good answer. pay to play. but i bet if someone knew he was gonna die, he wouldnt do it, no matter how badly he wants to get big.
i guess im just gonna go with pharma int he futur
half those filters are 0.22 micro not 22

how about test flu with trt, does that happen? does test flu happen with pharma gear?
That's what I get for posting while doing three other things. Hopefully you do get the point regarding the tremendous size difference. :)

Test flu is just a reaction to exogenous testosterone where the body is confused by the addition of the hormone and has a histamine reaction. Once the body realizes that it's just a hormone, it passes. It doesn't matter where you get it from - a hormone is a hormone. :)

yes, a hormone is a hormone, but i thought it could come from other places-like dirty raws or too much BA

yes, a hormone is a hormone, but i thought it could come from other places-like dirty raws or too much BA

Not test flu. Too much BA/BB will give PIP, and "dirty raws" (they're filtered if the UGL wants to stay in business) would just give an infection. I haven't seen a true case of infection from gear in some time; it's usually poor injecting technique or reusing needles that is the guilty party. Of course that doesn't mean it can't happen, just that it's pretty rare in this day and age. :)

Back