Saizen Serono - Real Or Fake - Pics included

a55a55in

Saizen Serono - Real Or Fake HGH - Pics included

I recently picked up two of these Saizen kits (150IU) that are each 15IU bottles. Blue tops. What threw me off is the instructions is for a totally different product (Click Easy Reconstitution Device - Saizen 8.8MG) and the "Lote" number on both kits and all bottles are the same: D8550F.

Can anyone confirm if these are real or fake please?

View attachment 548792View attachment 548793View attachment 548794View attachment 548795View attachment 548796

Last edited:
I also did the pregnancy test and sprayed a few squirts of the reconstituted GH onto the strip and it came back negative so I can confirm it's not HCG.

I also did the pregnancy test and sprayed a few squirts of the reconstituted GH onto the strip and it came back negative so I can confirm it's not HCG.

Man im sorry to hear that bro. Next time do research on what brand you order and who you order from.

Man im sorry to hear that bro. Next time do research on what brand you order and who you order from.

I don't think you read my last post correctly - I said its NOT Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - the result came back negative which means its real HGH in there (if result came back positive then that would mean it's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and not HGH).

Someone must know about Saizen, any feedback is appreciated.

i know this doesnt answer your direct question but i had the same question with another brand and i really think if you are questioning it you need to take a hgh serum test (3 hours before test pin 10iu IM)... atleast you'll know for sure, its worth the extra 50 bucks!

oh yeah mine was bunk... 4 kits down the drain!

it came back negative so I can confirm it's not HCG.

Ran saizen for years. very expensive. The answer to your question is usually how much you've paid.....though it seems you never really bit on shitheads answer.lmfao

I was ran saizen last year but my was the old bottle, in this pic is to dificult to said if is legit or not just start with 4 iu if you feel the tingly finger and hands you will know

I was ran saizen last year but my was the old bottle, in this pic is to dificult to said if is legit or not just start with 4 iu if you feel the tingly finger and hands you will know

LOL or get a GH serum test and quit posting threads on ology wondering is it real or not.

Everything GH is so widely faked that the only way to tell now a days is to either run it or have a blood serum test done, unless of course your getting it from a script and directly from the pharmacy. alot of insurance companies don't cover it and I can tell you its near a G or more for a kit depending where you get. So if you picked it up dirt cheap its more than likely fake or a generic knockoff.

Everything GH is so widely faked that the only way to tell now a days is to either run it or have a blood serum test done, unless of course your getting it from a script and directly from the pharmacy. alot of insurance companies don't cover it and I can tell you its near a G or more for a kit depending where you get. So if you picked it up dirt cheap its more than likely fake or a generic knockoff.
You are 100% right bro,

Back