Real or Fake Saizen Serono

SynnR

Real or Fake Saizen Serono
Hi !!!!!! Ive lurked and always just read on the forums !! Great Stuff here !
Im 44 Starting to feel the old feeling trained 6 yrs off and On Depending on Lifes Needs !with weights But about 30 yrs Martial Arts ..Ive done One cycle in the Past with good results ! 5'7" 175 lbs about 14-15 bf

Got some Saizen Serono 8mg 24iu...240 kit My Source says good but when i look around i see its an older box type !!!!!! Does this look Legit To the Guru's here ??

Thanks
Sorry if thepics are not that good

Thanks Had My Doubts !! Labels are wrong ..No Registered trade mark on this label like other products from this Company Being its one of the Big Boys as well As other things ..mistakes a Terrible con Makes !!! Atleast i got my money back in Time Now im Stuck in Toronto looking for a Good Connection !!!!!If anyone can help Let me know Thanks again

i agree with methan!! since the old logo serono haven't been around for a while this is what the new saizen looks like.

hahahahaha i just picked up a huge amount of these kits in toronto as well i fuckn hope their good!!!!!

i would also like to know as i just picked up several of these and the printing on the boxes looks a bit sketch as well my boxes have no inserts. and to add. the hgh in the vial is in a non-lypholized disc. that is just loose powder no hard disc like jintropins, any ideas bros?

maybe its that cheap chinese gh that was going around in blue tops with no labels and someone had alot. doesnt take much to make some stickers n boxes....

There Real

xzon

I got rid of the BOX I had then from a friend He Brought me 2 more 240 kits ..Same shit same batch numbers ...He Said there real or money back !!! He is a Good Source ...So I tried it !!!!!!! Theres gh in them ...and did a HCG test well im not pregnant !!!!!!!!!!! Got sides with in 3 weeks Strong carpel tunnel in hands ...then tried real Jins for 2 weeks ...feel pretty close to the same ..I believe there abit under dosed but there good to go...be ready to feel sleepy on these toooo

SynnR said:
xzon

I got rid of the BOX I had then from a friend He Brought me 2 more 240 kits ..Same shit same batch numbers ...He Said there real or money back !!! He is a Good Source ...So I tried it !!!!!!! Theres gh in them ...and did a HCG test well im not pregnant !!!!!!!!!!! Got sides with in 3 weeks Strong carpel tunnel in hands ...then tried real Jins for 2 weeks ...feel pretty close to the same ..I believe there abit under dosed but there good to go...be ready to feel sleepy on these toooo

how many iu a day were u running? did u still mix 2.4 ml BA per 24iu bottle?

if it is what i think it is its just generic blue top hgh from china that has been labeled as saizen, was pretty damn cheap n avail a couple months ago. but its 192 aa which is bad!!!

Hmmmmm

xzon

ANd you know there 192aa How ??? You have a lab we don't know about ?

As far as I know ive done 480 units about ..And from what i read 192aa

Only lasts so long until your body stops reacting to its effect rendering it ineffective !!!!! Im still feeling great and Improvements are happening

and no i dont have a lab there no need to be sarcastic, but at one point u could order 192 aa HGH for about a buck an iu from china. and what do u know the bottles were identical, even the crappycrimping, except they had no labels. so imo it would be easy to print little labels and put them on these generic hgh vials.... was just a thought.

Last edited:
yes True

Yes True !!!!!!! However I have Blue Tops from China aswell !!!! No Labels and the Crimping is actually Better than these Saizens !!!!!!! And I assure you There 191aa unless the Placebo effect is working magic here !!! And i did not mean to be Condensending ..Well Maybe alittle im Sorry

Lee

oh Forgot

I mix 2.7 instead of 3mg x 8mg units giving me 21.6 units in full...then add 216 units of BW So each ml gives me 1 unit

Instead of many adding 2.40 ml per 8mg vial giving them 24 units

Last edited:
My buddy has some from a few years ago and the lable is a greyish color not white they look fake they just look put together wrong....they may be hgh like china blues and they may work you could get a pregnancy test from the drug store and see if it tests positive this would tell u if it was hgh or HCG.

Back