Real or Fake Saizen Serono

Wow slow it down guys.....I don't know who this ghs is but needsize is true to his word. He is also a monster and I don't think I would F with him.

ur so full of shit. I can't wait tell we find u

hey, numbnuts, you threated to find me weeks ago, how is that working out for you. Seeing as thats my pic on the banner ad it shouldnt be to hard...well I would like to assume so....but Darwin had some theories that I think you fall under....

NEEDSIZE is for real. I see him in the gym several times a week and he is proof. I have also seen him at the beach(not to sound like a fag) but he is lean as hell and huge! Take his word for it.

Oh, and don't make empty f**king empty threats GHS. Not cool!!

ur so full of shit. I can't wait tell we find u

LMAO! Real bad boys move in SILENCE AND VIOLENCE. I doubt you are capable of either. The s*it is legit, I got great gains from it, just wished I had more, more, more!!!!

NEEDSIZE is for real. I see him in the gym several times a week and he is proof. I have also seen him at the beach(not to sound like a fag) but he is lean as hell and huge! Take his word for it.

Oh, and don't make empty f**king empty threats GHS. Not cool!!

lol...thanks bro...

If they have Spanish writing on them..they are fake...or at least not pharmacy grade like they are suppose to be.

LMAO! Real bad boys move in SILENCE AND VIOLENCE. I doubt you are capable of either. The s*it is legit, I got great gains from it, just wished I had more, more, more!!!!

First of all nice post diddy lol

Indeed.. I have only been a member here for a short while and I have never seen NEEDSIZE try to sell anyone anything, or try and get someone to buy something from a company or person. You say hes done things but where is your proof.... no specific details just threats. His town isnt that big and you have his pic... if you really wanted to find him I am sure would have by now. Gotta love those internet tough guys!!!

:bsflag: :liar:

I have been running saizen with spanish writing on it for about 9 months, currently running the 150iu kits and getting good results

I have been running saizen with spanish writing on it for about 9 months, currently running the 150iu kits and getting good results

that's good to hear, cause I just picked a kit of the exact same stuff...I tested it for HCG and it came up NOT preggers. did it come with an insert that was in english?

I dont know about the insert, been using this kit for about 7 weeks so dont remember what it looked like...
I have been using 3iu 5 days a week of this stuff just coasting, and have managed to stay pretty lean, well under 10% bf and have not been eating clean at all, so I know its pretty good stuff

Is my Saizen real or fake ??

hey everyone.. Just bought the Saizen 150 iu, 5mg kit.. Im seeing on here that both it could be real or fake. It has spanish writing on the box and a english insert inside.. Hologram sealed the box before i opend it.. And the viles have green caps.. Check out the pics i post and if anyone has some answers please reply.. Thanks

hey everyone.. Just bought the Saizen 150 iu, 5mg kit.. Im seeing on here that both it could be real or fake. It has spanish writing on the box and a english insert inside.. Hologram sealed the box before i opend it.. And the viles have green caps.. Check out the pics i post and if anyone has some answers please reply.. Thanks

sorry, not legit saizen...

so with all the mixed responses i can only say that most that are saying its real are backing it up with either usage or friends usage...those that say its fake arent really backing anything up...

more posts needed pls

tess

Saizen

Strongman.. Im pety sure those are just differant cause they ar the newer saizen.. Mine with the green caps are from 2002 im pretty sure.. And hey are the 5mg viles.. when mixed with the water there was no cloudyness at all.. Good sign of real saizen.. any other proof that its not ?

Back