SALE 50% OFF Uniquemicals Sarms and More!!!!

just in case anyone missed this update

Products

Updated 4/13/2012 11:30 AM EST

S-4 is currently out of stock. A new batch is being prepared and should be ready in two weeks. We apologize for the delay.

GW-501516 is back in stock! GW-501516 orders will ship the next business day.

MK-2866 is back in stock! MK-2866 orders will ship the next business day

Customers can cancel or modify orders for backordered items at any time by emailinginfo@uniquemicals.com with their order number.

I'm wanting to get a triple stack for my rats...If I order all 3, will the order be held until the new batch of s-4 is ready? Or will they be shipped separately? I'm moving out of state may 31st so that's why the shipping thing is an issue for me...

Its looking like Unique's S-4 availability is stuffed for a while. The latest is NO eta on shipping date. Perhaps Mich can elaborate ?

Shame really, as I love the price

still waiting on the s4 eta as well I would assume it should be on its way though.I'll shoot hq an email for ya rats.

Just ordered Mk and Gw for my rodent's summer recomp and they got it shipped out within 24hrs! Seesh first time ordering from unique and I'm already loving it.

^^go to the website the promo is already applied.

Any word on the S4 mich? I started mk today, stagger stacking into GW.

I reallllyyy want to start that s4 with the gw.

Thanks

updates fellas!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated 5/15/2012 11:30 AM EST

S-4 is currently out of stock. A new batch of several thousand bottles has been finished and is currently en route to our shipping warehouse. We anticipate backorders will be filled by the end of the week or 5-21 depending on our freight company's shipping time.

MK-2866 is back in stock! MK-2866 orders will ship the next business day.

Customers can cancel or modify orders for backordered items at any time by emailing at info@uniquemicals.com with their order number.

waitin waitin waitin on tha word on s4! It's gettin ordered with gw this week, or else gw is getting ordered solo

S-4 is back in stock! All products are in stock now and will ship the next business day. Look for exciting new products in the coming weeks!

Customers can cancel or modify orders for backordered items at any time by emailing at info@uniquemicals.com with their order number.

S-4 is back in stock! All products are in stock now and will ship the next business day. Look for exciting new products in the coming weeks!

I'm a noob to the forum, not able to send pm's yet apparently. I wanted to send you a message to see about any deals or specials. If I can't get pm's here, you can fb me @ facebook.com/fitphysiqueradio

mich how you doing? I'm trying to take advantage of this great sale you have going on on the site, thing this though I can't seem to order. I have tried twice already to order, all goes well until I get to the secure site to enter my credit card info, I enter it and hit confirm but then it redirects to the login page of the site, no confirmation of the order, no "thank you for your order!" confirmation. I haven't recived a confirmation email either, I'm worried I tried 3 times to order I hope I haven't been charged 3 times. Thank you.

mich how you doing? I'm trying to take advantage of this great sale you have going on on the site, thing this though I can't seem to order. I have tried twice already to order, all goes well until I get to the secure site to enter my credit card info, I enter it and hit confirm but then it redirects to the login page of the site, no confirmation of the order, no "thank you for your order!" confirmation. I haven't recived a confirmation email either, I'm worried I tried 3 times to order I hope I haven't been charged 3 times. Thank you.

shoot Uniquemicals an email about this issue include the email you used they should be able to pull it up

Back