Sarms cycle advice. Im newbie. need help.

GarryGoldb

Hi all. I have been researching SARM’s lately, specifically Ostarine and Cardarine, and think I am ready to take the plunge for a cutting cycle, currently sitting around 20% now. Wondering 1) has anyone given either a go bythemselves, and 2) any concerns over the cancer issue with Cardarine? I understand in the initial test mice displayed tumour growth, however that was unrealistic doses for humans, let alone rats. As someone who has had cancer in the past, it is quite important to me. Thanks everyone.

I know this post is a bit old, but you might still be interested. :)

The studies which showed an increased cancer risk with GW50 (Cardarine) required the subject to consume so much of it that I am surprised the subject did not literally burst into flames. If you take it at recommended doses, you will have absolutely no problem with any increased cancer risk from it. GW50 is great for improving cardio endurance. It works so well it has been banned by WADA. I recommend it for people who are on Tren, which is notorious for killing endurance, or if you are just trying to do a lot more cardio. It makes cardio a lot less of a burden. I have found that Blue Dream (a sativa strain of pot) works far better for my cardio endurance...it literally makes me happy I am doing cardio.

MK-2866 (Ostarine) is a good SARM to use for cutting fat while preserving muscle. It works well, I recommend it.

Take note that SARMs are weaker than AAS. The benefit of them is that they are both legal to buy and sell AND you do not need to inject. Remember that they are NOT legal for human consumption, so only buy them for testing with your laboratory animals. Only buy them in liquid form - the courts have ruled that pills and capsules imply human consumption while liquids do not, so keep that in mind.

Cardarine is a research drug so you have to make your own conclusion.
This is what i think. Researching on mice that are prone to get cancer anyway is making it really hard to be sure, especially when mice live about 2 years and they gave high dosages for 2 years.
Say that they tried cardarine on elephants for 2 years on high dosages it is less possible that the elephant doesn't show any tumors or cancer related effects. (Its really rear that elephants get cancer).
So in my opinion its safe as long as you cycle it and take 10-20mg.(Thought you had cancer i would re-think if i were you).
Mk-2866 or any SARMS are not really the steroid effect that you think you will get it will help you a bit but you really have to have a good diet and train well to notice a change.

Back