Desperatly Need help with IGF-1 LR3.

nawt2tawl

I have been researching igf-1 lr3 for awhile now. All the inof i am getting is always different and my friends have never used igf so I thought I could post my questions on here. At the moment I am out of work been out for a year now with a torn ligament in wrist. I just did a small cycle of Test Cyp 200mg everyweek. (i know thats not alot. I only did it for a small boost). I am coming off this week and wanted to add in igf in to my post cycle therapy (pct). I have read that it helps maintain gains. I also read it is great for ligament/tendon repair and fat loss. Now I am trying to find out when I should take it? Should I take it IM or Subq? I am cutting my carbs and trying to loose that small ammout of fat I have around my waist. Should I still eat more carbs because of the hypoglecimia effect it has? Here is what I was planning on doing. Any tips would be great. I was going to take 20mcg IM bi laterly on workout days post or pre wichever one is better. I have read both arguments. 40mcgs in Am when i make up sub q. I was planning on splitting my workouts up as well. Just doing a chest day, shoulder, arms, legs etc. Plus it gives my wrist a break from a long workout. Im honestly just looking to lose a lil fat, keep my gains/possibly gain more, and hopefully repair my wrist. If anyone has any info or advice for me. Please let me know sorry for the long drawn out paragraph. I have alot of questions and not really much answers from my research. Thanks in advance guys!

I dont understand. Your not working due to injury but your working out ?
Have you tried a cycle of TB4 (tb500) or BPC 157. Id recommend those for injury repair but I understand others have had success with IGF (Juiced Pork Chop swears by it). Want to lose fat fast, do some cardio. Im sure that wont hurt your wrist. I skip a lot, interval training. I test GHRP2, 6, hex and CJC1295 on my lab rat with good results but he does alot of skipping too ;)

I have been researching igf-1 lr3 for awhile now. All the inof i am getting is always different and my friends have never used igf so I thought I could post my questions on here. At the moment I am out of work been out for a year now with a torn ligament in wrist. I just did a small cycle of Test Cyp 200mg everyweek. (i know thats not alot. I only did it for a small boost). I am coming off this week and wanted to add in igf in to my post cycle therapy (pct). I have read that it helps maintain gains. I also read it is great for ligament/tendon repair and fat loss. Now I am trying to find out when I should take it? Should I take it IM or Subq? I am cutting my carbs and trying to loose that small ammout of fat I have around my waist. Should I still eat more carbs because of the hypoglecimia effect it has? Here is what I was planning on doing. Any tips would be great. I was going to take 20mcg IM bi laterly on workout days post or pre wichever one is better. I have read both arguments. 40mcgs in Am when i make up sub q. I was planning on splitting my workouts up as well. Just doing a chest day, shoulder, arms, legs etc. Plus it gives my wrist a break from a long workout. Im honestly just looking to lose a lil fat, keep my gains/possibly gain more, and hopefully repair my wrist. If anyone has any info or advice for me. Please let me know sorry for the long drawn out paragraph. I have alot of questions and not really much answers from my research. Thanks in advance guys!

Read this
steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/655614-help-strengh-stack-peptide-beginner-advance.html

Your better off with GHRP (GHRP-2 during day and Ipam at night) and ModGRF 2-3x a day
Then use MGF for repair, try AOD9604 for the fat loss if the previous suggestions are not enough.
If you must do LR3 then stop all other peptides on Sunday and do LR3 over the entire day, it must be done at least 8 hours away from the other peptides.

Hello,
I love IGF1

I rec it post wo 1-2hrs post WO. why? I dont want to type out a book but in simple: it lets your bodies own growth factors have a chance to work post WO , adding pr3 pre or right after workout can blunt some of the affects. so why not make it optimal? I rec waiting 1-2hrs after workout. usually when i am eating my next meal i take my igf1.
I pin it subq in belly fat. no need for IM, but if you want to , it will work also.
no need ot upp the carbs unless you feel you really need it. if you take shot and feel a bit hypo just eat a banana or have a few sips of juice. it is not slin and not dangerous like slin, so dont worry too much about that.

I have back , nerve spinal issues and am in a lot of pain every day, but i do feel igf1 and grf/ghrp combos are helpfull to healing and gains.
I would also rec you research TB500 , it may also be an option.

Good luck!

PS I highly rep RUI's IGF1. Using the Des right now this time around. I like it, pinning 20mcg 2x a day a few hrs apart for 4-6 weeks.
for lr3 i pin 40-70mcg a day for 4-8 weeks at a time.

I dont understand. Your not working due to injury but your working out ?
Have you tried a cycle of TB4 (tb500) or BPC 157. Id recommend those for injury repair but I understand others have had success with IGF (Juiced Pork Chop swears by it). Want to lose fat fast, do some cardio. Im sure that wont hurt your wrist. I skip a lot, interval training. I test GHRP2, 6, hex and CJC1295 on my lab rat with good results but he does alot of skipping too ;)

hey i am hurt bad and may be like this for good and only get worse... i still work out. need to stay strong as possible man ;-)

Back