-- SarmsSearch.com has a NEW WEBSITE, let's celebrate with MORE SAVINGS!!

psizzle_8

SarmsSearch.com has officially launched a brand spanking new website, and to celebrate we are increasing our current sale savings, but not for long!

For the next WEEK, enjoy 35% off all orders by using NEW35 at checkout. I can't remember when we had a sale like this, so take advantage! This is a FLASH SALE so stock up on Sarms while this opportunity lasts!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...sarms-info-thread-hosted-sarmssearch-com.html
^ here is a good thread I always like to direct people to who are unaware of SarmsSearch.com's products, or Sarms in general.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Now get to it, and get to saving!!

35% off is HUGE!!! Perfect timing to take advantage & try some of the newer sarms to the market!

SarmsSearch.com Code NEW35 for 35% off all orders!!

I saw the post in the AAS section as well, but I figured I would put my response here too. The new website is MUCH better than the old, without losing ease of use. Well done.

^ yep, it's still simple, but now those who wanted more have got it. Perfect balance. I'm stoked about it!

And I see AICAR is now on the site, like others have said. I am going to have to try an AICAR / GW stack. I heard great things about it.

EDIT: How long does the 35% off last? I have to check my funds before I can buy the stuff...

And I see AICAR is now on the site, like others have said. I am going to have to try an AICAR / GW stack. I heard great things about it.

EDIT: How long does the 35% off last? I have to check my funds before I can buy the stuff...

This is a FLASH SALE lasting one week from when I made my original post. :)

Nice, then I will make sure to buy before the end of the upcoming work week. :)

Thanks. 35% is over a third off, cannot beat that with a stick!

Happy father's day to all the dads out there!! If you didn't get what you wanted, head on over to Sarmsearch.com and save 35% off your order! Use code NEW35.

fill me in on AICAR

The primary reason body builders and athletes want AICAR is because it greatly increases blood flow to the heart. It has been used for this by the medical community since the late 1980s. It also greatly increases the body's ability to use glucose - so you have both more blood flow through the heart AND more energy in your cells. If used 24 hours before heart surgery, it lengthens the time the heart cells can be without blood flow and not die.

As if that is not enough, it also has recently (last 4 or so years) been found to have anti-cancer properties. It helps prevent cancerous cells from dividing, thereby spreading throughout the body. It also helps prevent the corruption of healthy cells by the cancerous cells. Clinical human trials are still underway for at least 3 different types of cancer (colon and lymphoma are the only two I remember).

The primary reason body builders and athletes want AICAR is because it greatly increases blood flow to the heart. It has been used for this by the medical community since the late 1980s. It also greatly increases the body's ability to use glucose - so you have both more blood flow through the heart AND more energy in your cells. If used 24 hours before heart surgery, it lengthens the time the heart cells can be without blood flow and not die.

As if that is not enough, it also has recently (last 4 or so years) been found to have anti-cancer properties. It helps prevent cancerous cells from dividing, thereby spreading throughout the body. It also helps prevent the corruption of healthy cells by the cancerous cells. Clinical human trials are still underway for at least 3 different types of cancer (colon and lymphoma are the only two I remember).

Both paragraphs are incredibly informative. Nice & short, yet very intriguing as to why else someone would be using it. I plan on running this with GW in the next few weeks. Very interested/excited to see how the combo treats me.

Cybrsage for the win! Always does his research.

You are going to make me blush! LOL

Actually, I am trying to catch up to Halfwit in his research and knowledge. I figure I will get there in about 10 years, provided he stops learning from now until then. ;)

Has their site changed again? Last week I placed an order and the site is as plain as it gets - no information, product description, pictures, nada. Pick from a list, add to cart, checkout. It made me do a double take to be sure I was in the right place... I hope I was since I placed my order :)

##### It's being redesigned #####

Has their site changed again? Last week I placed an order and the site is as plain as it gets - no information, product description, pictures, nada. Pick from a list, add to cart, checkout. It made me do a double take to be sure I was in the right place... I hope I was since I placed my order :)

##### It's being redesigned #####

What you end up getting?

I'm itching to run a cycle...... I'm still debating on the stack I want to use.

Just LGD for 8 weeks. Plus PCT of course. Keeping it simple for now, may try a stack later on depending on how this adventure goes.

Just LGD for 8 weeks. Plus PCT of course. Keeping it simple for now, may try a stack later on depending on how this adventure goes.

I don't know what you weigh, I know a lot of guys lighter than me done well around 8mg. I weighed 215 when I ran it and 10mg was good. I wouldn't attempt to run it low. It's like the effects just appear and then grow exponential dose dependent. I plan on running it again..I'ma start high and end high. I likes da muscle mass.

Back